CHAPTER 4

"No"

I meant it to sound firm but it came out as a pathetic whimper. Every touch, ever caress is fire, flaming the growing heat that consumed my entire body.

Especially between my legs.

It didn't help that Ronan tilted my head back, harshly breathing against my skin and leaving hot open mouthed kisses on my throat while his brother watches.

"S-stop" I gritted out despite the onslaught of sensations their touches and the after effects of the viagra had triggered on my body.

In answer to that, Ronan lightly bit my jaw and I gasped. While his hand remained locked around my neck, the other went to my breast. The first hard squeeze had me crying out.

I'm so sensitive.

"Tell us" he urged while he played with my aching mound.

His fingers twisted my hard nipples and I futiley thrust my hips, wanting for anything to fill me down there.

I bit my tongue to stop the sounds I'm making but it's impossible with Ronan's hands on me and Roman's seering gaze while he intently watched.

"Be a good girl and tell us, commander"

Ronan slapped my breast and I yelped. My chest heaved with loaded breaths as his fingers trailed down until it stopped directly above my clit and rolled.

"Scheisse" I cursed, shutting my eyes close.

Intense pleasure had my hips involuntarily moving towards his fingers.

Ronan chuckled.

I tried to fight the desire of my body but it's useless when all I could think was to be fucked. I want to be fucked so bad. My pussy is literally drooling for a dick.

A sudden slap against my cheek had me snapping my eyes open. Roman glared down at me and forced my head down to watch Ronan's fingers, pinching and playing with my clit.

He forced me to watch my pussy flood with arousal. Forced me to watch what they're doing to me.

I hate it.

"Close your eyes one more time and I'll sew them open" he threatened.

Tears stung my eyes when my body betrayed my resolve. Ronan's middle finger rolled my clit faster and harder while his fingers teased the side of my wet slit, touching but not entering.

"P-please. Please" I whimpered when I cannot take the stimulation anymore. I'm so empty. So aching. I wanted a dick so bad.

"You want us to give you what you need?" Ronan asked, licking the tears on my cheeks.

"Yes, yes" I whimpered.

"Then tell us. Tell us where your base is" he slapped my cunt and I moaned.

"I can't...I can't...Please..."

When I still refuse to answer, Roman kneeled down in front of me so he's in level with my wet pussy. Clutching each of my thighs, he spat on my pink hole.

I clenched my pussy at the heat of his spit. It's dirty but just as I thought it couldn't get more grittier, Roman buried his face on my cunt and began to devour me.

"Fuck, she tastes so good" he murmured against my pussy before diving in.

He ate me with hatred like I'm his last meal. He ate with tongues and teeth but it felt heaven instead of torture.

Loud moans escaped me while he licked my slit, tongue fucking me.

His brother rolled my clit, slapping it and intensifying the pleasure as they both play my body. All the while, their gazes stayed on me, watching as I moaned and sobbed. Begged for more.