CHAPTER 14

I expected them to put me in chains so imagine my surprise, when the door is unlocked the next morning.

Although my rifle is still of out of sight and the knife holders are still empty, I'm grateful for my little freedom.

That, until I looked down at the tracker attached around my right leg. The beeping red light signifies that it's one of those kind that will electrify the fuck out of me if I tried to remove it.

Verdammt.

This means that they're going to take extra precaution with me, especially that my soldiers are here. Another dilemma is that, there is a harder chance to escape and lost them in the woods since they can easily locate me.

Did I really slept that hard last night that I didn't even feel them putting this thing on me?

I blamed the twins for fucking me until I'm disoriented and on the verge of crashing.

"The fuck you're looking for?" that voice dripping with suspicion and amusement suddenly asked from behind.

I jumped, whirling to come face to face with...Ronan or Roman?.

He had his huge arms folded while he leaned on the counter, watching me search the empty shelves with anything that I could use to cut the damn tracker.

I need a screwdriver and pliers to get rid myself of this thing without triggering it's alarm but a bent metal would do. Nearly five minutes of snooping around and all I found was dusts, plastic sheets and bleach.

"I'm looking for food" was the first excuse that came out from my mouth while I gave him a sheepish look.

However, from the sly smirk on his lips, I can tell that he's as nowhere convinced to my lie.

"Always hungry, aren't you?" he pushed from the counter and began to make his way towards me.

I stiffened.

His eyes made a quick survey of me from head to toe before stopping on where the material of the shirt met my inner thighs.

I'm not wearing anything underneath so when he licked his lips and cupped a hand on my bare pussy, I gasped.

This might be Ronan.

"Mm, this pussy still hungry after my brother fed spooned it with cum last night?"

Yupp, definitely Ronan.

There's a gauze wrapped on his right palm, confirming his identity. Also, the fresh bruises on his face that surely came from my soldier's fists.

"Still not satisfied, myshka?" he gave my pussy a little slap and I yelped.

His hands went underneath the shirt, slowly tugging it upwards until I stood there with my cunt and breasts exposed to him.

"I-I meant food" I said too quickly, trying my best to evade his advances.

Although I'm grateful because he didn't drill me further with questions why I'm down here. I tried to lower my cloth but he clicked his tongue and raised a knee between my thighs, spreading me for his viewing.

"I'm starving too, malysh" he murmured. Still those dark eyes trained on my cunt that fluttered underneath his scrutiny.

"God, I wanted to eat this perfect pussy for breakfast"

At his words, my knees nearly buckled. Heat spread on my cheeks but I tried my best to keep my expression blank, pretending that I'm unaffected when desire is starting to stir on my belly again.

"Ron!" I yelped, attempting to slap his hands away.

My eyes widened when he scooped me up like I weigh nothing and carried me. My legs wrapped around his wide hips. He started to walk in long strides while I cling to him. My brows furrowed, wondering where he's taking me.