CHAPTER 6

I screamed against the pillow.

My body is repeatedly flung in all direction while Ronan adjusted my hip so he could find the perfect angle to rut into me.

He is relentless, taking and taking. My ass cheeks are achy with how much his palms had squeezed and slapped the globes.

His tongue lapped the sweat from my spine while Roman is content to watch beside us, stroking himself everytime his twin thrust inside me with outrightright ruthlessness.

My tears, drool and our juices soiled the silk beneath us.

My wrists are sore with every push and pull of Ronan's cock inside me, tightening the metal shackle around my skin.

Yet despite the multiple orgasms, every thrust is as delicious as the first.

So, when Ronan demanded that I open my legs wider, I obeyed and parted them further apart to make room for his thickness.

There's this hunger. This unbridled lust as if they couldn't get enough and cannot stop themselves from tasting me. From claiming and taking what I'm offering them despite the huge difference between the three of us.

They are my enemies but they do not look like one right now. With their features wrenched in outright pleasure and their grunts blessing my ears.

Their groans while they sprayed their cum at any surface of my body. The manly sound they make when I milked them until we are all just a tangle of limbs and unqeunchable want.

I lost count how many positions the twins put me in.

We fucked and fucked and fucked yet they hunger for more. Even now, as I'm impaled on Ronan's cock, he still continued to hammer inside me with the same ferocity.

When I cry and claw at the sheets for some reprieve, he gripped my waist and thrust so deep, until his balls tightly pressed against my pussy lips and I'm squirming to escape the fullness.

He holds himself there, pushing at my limits until I'm mumbling incoherent words before he will start to move in slow but deep strokes.

My eyes rolled.

My mouth gasping against the soft pillow that's in complete contrast with the hardness shoved inside me that refuses to abate.

With each thrust, Ronan forced me to feel every curve, vein and inch of his cock plowing my pussy.

And when I began to relax and enjoy the new pace, eagerly pushing back towards him, he will suddenly switch to fast and hard thrusts until I'm on the brink of an orgasm.

He repeated this process over and over again before pulling out so Roman could take his turn on my pussy.

Unlike his twin, Roman doesn't play.

He fucked me straight to my climax and doesn't slow his pace until I'm crying out and he's flooding my cunt with his creamy cum.

Again.

Even then, he won't stop and soften. He continued to grunt and fuck me roughly until I'm sobbing for him to slow down.

Due to the multiple rounds, I began to feel sore and I'm not sure if I can handle another rough session.

Still, my traitorous pussy wants more.

I blamed it to the viagra.

"Ron!" I moaned when Ronan once again slipped inside me after Roman just finished.

His twin's seed is filling my womb to the brim and he used the liquid leaking from my cunt to lubricate his cock so he can enter me easily.

The sight of him stroking himself with his brother's cum is dirty and fucked up.