CHAPTER 5

"You need can take us both, malyshka" Ronan murmured encouragingly on my ears.

I tried to close my legs but both of his arms undenerneath my ankles prevented me from doing so. After Roman fucked me in the brink of orgasm, they both stopped, breathless and sweaty.

I squirmed against ther hold, begging to let me come but they want me to take them both. They want to come inside me while I am stretched around their large dicks.

"Please" I cried, tears of frustration dripping from my eyes. Roman's fingers stretched my pussy lips while the pink heads of their cocks nudged against my narrow opening.

With this position, I'm bared and open for the both of them. Also defenseless and ripe for them to use and fuck as they please.

With the third attempt, the twins both pushed their tips and I cried, at the penetration.

I can't.

I can't.

Despite the wetness dripping from my cunt, it's impossible to fit them both. I can barely fit one inside me, and I'm tiny compared to their large sizes.

Ronan groaned and the deep sound is manly and sexy that I clenched around their tips.

Roman flicked my clit as I've done something naughty. My mouth parted in a moan and I rolled my hips, impaling my pussy further with their massive shafts.

"That's right, malyshka. Take us" Roman urged.

The stretch is unforgiving. My head dropped against Roman's shoulder when they both moved their hips, inching themselves deeper inside me.

Once again, I tried to clamp my legs close.

"I can't, it hurts" I complained.

"Too much, Ahh!" I cried out when with one thrust, they both slammed deep that I'm sure I'm going to be torn in half.

I'm squirmed against Roman's hold, trying to escape the sensation but his grip remained on me. It intensified when Roman released my pussy lips and pressed atop my abdomen, feeling for the outline of their cocks on my stomach.

I'm so full. So full that I can't breath.

Panting, I looked down and saw that they're not even halfway yet. The sight of them inside my pussy, my lips painfully stretched to accommodate their cocks has my lust worsening despite the overwhelming fullness.

Roman grabbed my breasts with ferocity of a starved beast. He didn't fondle. He squeezed and slapped until my breasts are aching before devouring one with his hot mouth, easing the pain caused by the whipping.

Ronan claimed my lips, distracting me from the panic of being torn with their sizes.

"Open" he demanded.

He bit my lips and just in time, they both began to move in a sloppy rhythm. My eyes rolled, gasping and Ronan took that opportunity to plug his tongue on my throat.

"Fuck, it's too tight" Roman heaved.

"Wider, myshka. Open wider" he urged.

I pushed my pussy towards them, complying but there's no space left and they're too large for my hole.

Impatient, Roman began to thrust, pushing upwards while Ronan retracted, but not pulling out. Sticky wetness from our arousals dropped on my thighs, making it more sleek for them to rut into me.

The slow ryhtm lasted for only a minute to make me adjust before they both lose control and began to mindlessly pound my tight pussy.

Each taking turns with uneven thrusts, coupled with such savagery that my body began to bounce despite Ronan's grip on me.