chapter 20. success

Author pov .

Ayushman open his eyes and saw tara was slept uncomfortable on couch, he get up from her lap and made her sleep comfortably and kissed her forehead went from there to his table .

It has been time since he was working and tara was sleeping , tara blinked her eyes and wake up , she sat on couch and saw that Ayushman was still working she shook her head and went from their and sit in front of him .

He was working on his pc he didn't saw her until she asked

" Ye aap ko kaise Mila " tara show him , his phone lock screen which was having their first kissing photo capture by kabir .

"Kabir se liya hai , wo sab chod o kuch kha oge " he said while typing

" Han sandwich , par us se pehle ise delete karye , koi dekh lega toh " she said

" Ruko mein order karta hu , mein use nahi delete karunga , kisi mein himmat jo mere phone ko hath lagye " he said in confidence  she
And shook her head .

She started opening his phone but due to password she can't so she asked

" Ayush ji"

" Hye jab ayse bulati ho na , toh mere antar aatma tript ho jate hai ,bol ayush ki Tara " he said look at her whose face becomes whole red because of blush , she took a courage and said

" Iska password kya hai ?" Finally asked averted her gaze

" Hamari shadi ka date "he said and again started working.

She bit her lower lip and her eyes was little teary but she control herself because the person she love , he love her back his is never going to express his feelings but tara was understood because of his eyes which always tell her how she loves and who much he love her .

She was opening and closing his phone she doesn't not any other apps expect WhatsApp and gallery she opened gallery and saw his whole gallery was filled by her photos .

She blushed and kept his phone aside and started looking here and their when she hear his voice

" Here scroll this you will not going to get bored " he said while opening reels .

She smiled and nodded , she took a phone and started scrolling reels , after sometime they here knock he said come in his deep voice a man came and give him packet and went from their , he tore packet and give sandwich to tara who was still busy scrolling .

He pulled her towards his side and started feeding her , while she was busy sometimes she get happy looking at reels and sometimes sad , whenever she watch funny reels she show him.

Like whole day passed and now she was hell bored she was keep asking him " kab chalege Ayush ji, mujhe yaha nahi rahana " after sometime ayush packed his thing and hold her hand and went from office .

Every was working just there eyes landed on ayush who was smiling hearing tara talk everyone was shocked they said to each " devil can also smile ?.

They both sit in car and went from their Ayushman took her in mobile shop and buy her new phone she was so happy like kid who got 1 rank in 10 and their parents bring them new phone .

They both stopped near signal , tara was looking ice cream wander , her eyes was shining looking at different colours of ice cream Ayushman notice that and come out from car and went her side open door and said come out.

She obey him and came out from car , he made her wear his blazer took her hand in his and started going towards ice cream stall .

" Konsa chahiye " he asked her she started looking searching for ice cream and said