15 - I like you

The sound of siren was ringing in the child's ears as she squinted her baby doe eyes to the flashing blue and red lights, it was past midnight it was a happy moment for the family until something huge crashed into their car. The woman screamed hugging her 5 year old daughter who was naive and clueless , the father tried his best to save them but nothing good happened . There was no hope , they prayed a very last time not for them but for their little angel before they felt the death devouring them, holding hands together for one last time.With their blessings she survived but with a pain that could never be healed . She cried calling for them seeing their blood soaked face.

"Ahh nooo!!!" Y/N screamed ,her whole body burning squirming on the sheets seeing the worst day of her life flash before her eyes, the day that she lost everything that she had.

"Mam !!  it is just a nightmare " The old maid said holding the younger one's trembling hands calming her down.

Breathing heavy Y/N stared at the ceiling, hot tears streaming down her face, not moving an inch .After hours of staying beside her ,Y/N finally fell asleep, tired from crying. The old maid stood up gently caressing the sleeping woman's face  wiping away her tears.

Meanwhile on the room next opposite to this, her dear husband and his girlfriend was cuddling up to each other after hours of making love not caring about what is going on with her ,Jungkook didn't feel any guilt , not even a bit until his girlfriend brought that up.

"K-kook you didn't have to slap her " Said Jieun caressing the man laying on top of her with his face buried on her chest.

"Noona why are you taking her side ? I saw it" Jungkook murmured in his sleepy voice. 

"B-but I b-broke the picture" She said making Jungkook groan. Her stupid stupid stutter was getting on his nerves.

"Can you just shut up you are soo annoying! " He said rudely before turning over and laying on the bed facing the other side. The older woman sighed she knew that there was no point in talking with him.
To be honest didn't want to guilt trip anyone or twist the situation but somehow she found herself being in a situation which feels soo wrong she felt like carrying a burden . She made up her mind to apologize to her mistress as soon as the morning comes.

-

"Fck who is calling this early!" Jungkook growled stretching his hands to grab his phone . He looked lazily at the caller ID and it was his father .

"Jungkook why aren't you both at  office yet?where is Y/N? " Asked Mr Jeon  in a strict voice , he gulped looking at the clock it was almost 11am .

"We will be there soon!" Jungkook said ruffling his morning hair . After the call ended he threw his phone on the bed before standing up butt naked and running towards the bathroom ready to spray some water on himself.

"NOONAAAAA!!!!" Jungkook screamed from his bedroom. A few seconds and the mentioned woman came rushing thinking that the man fell on his butt or something.

"What? OH my where is your clothes??" Ji eun asked she saw him standing infront of his closet still naked figuring out what to wear.

"Help me noona!" He pouted making her chuckle . She immediately took out his suits and dressed him up like a child getting ready for school.

After getting everything done he was ready to go but then remembered about his wife .

"Wait where the fck is she?" He asked himself then suddenly he remember happened yesterday.

"Mrs Min where is my wife?" Jungkook as turning towards the old maid who was cooking in the kitchen.

"Madam is sleeping" The old woman answered making Jungkook furious.