6 - CEO

*Bang*

The front door got kicked open revealing his mother and his fcking wife.

Jungkook, with surprises sat up moving away from his girlfriend. It took a minute for Ji-eun come down from the immense pleasure and process her surroundings.

"What the fck are you doing here with this woman?" His mother shouted grabbing him by his collars. Jungkook didn't know how to react. His eyes darkened seeing the lady standing beside his mother.

Pushing the man over the side the older lady walked angrily towards Ji-eun who was standing there with her head low flinching at her harsh words.

"You shameless woman?? Don't you have any self respect throwing yourself onto a married man??" The older woman asked with disgust.

She felt tear flowing from her eyes. She didn't dare to speak a word. Jungkook stood up infront of her protecting her from the humiliation.

" Mother, please don't disrespect her" He whispered holding the woman's hand.

"Jungkook how can you? you are also shameless like her! Cheating on you wife " Mrs Jeon shaked her head, the disgust still on her face.

Meanwhile Y/N was having a mental breakdown. Not wanting to involve in this drama anymore she walked out of the place.

"W-why?" She cried as she rushed outside the building. Everyone says life is unfair but she have learned to accept it, but is wishing for being loved by someone too much to ask?

Only if he had the balls to tell her in her face before their marriage that he is in love with someone else this freaking shit wouldn't have happened.

"Come with me Jungkook or else you will pay for it!" Mrs Jeon growled glaring at her son who was still standing beside the his mistress confronting her.

" I am not coming, you can go" The male said firmly as he inverted his gaze from the pretty woman to his angry looking mother.

Mrs Jeon didn't stay there anymore. She knew what to do, she knew how to drag is son's ass back home.

-

Jeon Jungkook was waiting for the message saying that his bank account is freezed or something. But honestly it didn't happen for which he is scared and relived at the same time. And it had been two whole days since the incident happened calming Ji-eun  was a huge task for him, she could be crying all the time blaming herself for causing this huge mishap.

"Noona!! Where are you going?" The male pouted watching the woman sitting up from the bed.

"I am off to work kookie" She said hooking her bra and wearing her clothes. Jungkook groaned curling onto the bed still naked from their early morning session.

He wanted to accompany her but he was too lazy to get up from the bed.

The older lady after getting ready quickly prepared breakfast and planted a kiss of the sleeping male's forehead before going for her work.

-

11:45 am

Jungkook glanced at his phone yawning, waking up he was feeling really hungry. Getting up lazily from the bed he ruffled his hair as he walked towards the kitchen. He smiled as he looked at the brunch prepared by his girlfriend.

-love you kookie, eat well!!

He took a few bites of the delicious food he was enjoying it whole heartedly but suddenly got interrupted by the ringing of his phone.

Dad

"Hello dad?" Jungkook asked setting the bowl on the table.

"Jungkook reach the company as soon as possible" His father replied in a strict tone.

Is this finally coming true? His father is finally making him the CEO of the company!?.

Rushing inside his bedroom he pulled out his most expensive suit. Getting dressed quickly he stared at himself in the mirror. Pulling his phone out he took a quick selfie sending it to his girlfriend, giggling at himself as he finally got out of the apartment.

-

Jeon Jungkook the heir of Jeons, the soon to be CEO entered the huge luxurious company building . All the staffs immediately bowed making him smirk at himself.

He liked the look on their faces, the fear and respect. Although it is his first time coming here in person.

"Dad?" Jungkook slightly opened the glass door peeking inside.

"Come in" He heard a feminine voice. Probably his PA.

Entering his foot inside the office Jungkook's jaw dropped.

The person sitting on the chair turned around to face him. He don't remember his father having long ass hair, huge boobies and a sexy yet cute lookin face. It was definitely not his father,

His freaking wife it was. The new CEO of Jeon enterprises.

He turned around immediately closing the door shut.

"Isn't that the new CEO's husband?" Jungkook's veins popping as he heard the staffs whispering.

"Yes, I heard he joining here as her PA"

-

Vote or else you ain't getting any dic-