3 - First Night?

It was raining hard. Seems that the God was really angry.

Y/N stood near the balcony, a white night dress hugging her body showing off her ethereal beauty. She felt herself shiver as the cold wind blew in, a few drops of the rain sprinkling onto her face wetting her cheeks, a glistening glow.

"Where are you oppa?" She mumbled tucking the strands of hair behind her ears.

-

It was late at night Jungkook was driving fast, he had went to their shared apartment only to find it empty. Where is she? His heart beating loud. His love wasn't picking her phone up. What if she did something to herself? All this thoughts made Jungkook nauseous.

Stopping infront of the small apartment he picked is phone and called her once again. Putting the phone near his ears he walked the stairs. Reaching the door he ringed the bell.

He gulped as he waited for someone to open the door. He was sweating.

He let out a sigh of relief as the door opened slowly revealing his noona. But she wasn't looking happy at all. She was about to close the door when Jungkook stepped in and pinned her onto the wall.

"Noona" He whispered staring into her dark beautiful orbs which were slowly starting to brim with glistening tears. In the dim lighted room her angelic face being the only glow.

"J-Jungkook leave me" She begged weak making him want to hold her more, embrace her. Telling her everything is alright.

"I am sorry, I don't love her, I only loves you noona" He said hugging her harder resting his chin on her shoulder, but she wasn't hugging him back and it made him want to cry.

"Jungkook leave me" She said firmly. Hearing her words he pulled himself away, his eyes slowly starting to tear up at her refusal.

"N-noona I am sorry, you are my everything please don't leave me!!" He dropped onto his knees. She coldly stared at him.

"You are married to someone Jungkook, we can't, we are over" She said trying to keep her tone but cried at the last part. He makes her weak.

"Noona I know that you still loves me, you can't live without kookie right? me too noona I can't live without you" He sniffled tears running down his cheeks holding her hands still on his knees.

"Jungkook please go"

Both of them drenched in tears stood on the two sides of the closed door.

-

"Achoo" Y/N sneezed rubbing her nose, maybe she shouldn't have stood near the balcony for too long. Her eyes sparkled as she saw her husband's car stopping infront of the gateway.

"Why did he stop there?" She frowned as she watched him get out of the car and standing near the gate. He is soaking in the heavy rain.

The woman immediately went out of the room, downstairs and took an umbrella before running outside. He would catch a cold right!

Reaching near him she raised the umbrella to meet his gaze. His stare was soulless.

"Oppa umbrell-" Before she could even finish the sentence he pushed her onto the ground. Her white dress turned mud coloured as she struggled to stand up.

"Don't you fcking ever call me that, you b'tch!!" He growled walking closer to her making her shake in fear. The rain was even more heavy now blinding her vision.

"I-I am s-sorry" She choked out still laying on the ground. His eyes darkened, seeing her miserable state he left like kicking her to death. If he stood there any further that might actually happen.

Her eyes shaked in fear as the male walked past her, closing the gate, locking it.

"P-please I-I am sorry!!"

She cried holding the bars of the gate begging him to open it. But the man had no mercy for her. He walked inside the mansion shutting the huge door feeling peace listening to her pleadings.

"p-please" She whimpered.

The rain wasn't calming down, her dress was sticking onto her petite figure, she was shivering, she couldn't breath properly.

Jungkook watched her falling onto the ground standing near the huge window of his bedroom.

_

Vote or else Yoongi kicks you in butt.

Goal - 40+ [please I am lowering my expectations]

[the umbrella is broken and already flew away in the strong wind, she didn't take her phone with her] - in case you are wondering.