13- teasing

Before starting the chapter

I would like to remind you the fact that this is just a fiction even if it is please learn to respect the characters in it and also the author. The previous chapter I uploaded had a comment in it saying how much the person 'hate' the story and thinks that it is a total 'shit' although the following things sounded like they were into it and was criticizing the storyline and the character in it, which is appreciable but the way they worded it out sounded really offensive I cannot tolerate such behavior, please keep your boundaries ! For the rest of my understanding readers I love you honey! ❤️

 The previous chapter I uploaded had a comment in it saying how much the person 'hate' the story and thinks that it is a total 'shit' although the following things sounded like they were into it and was criticizing the storyline and the character ...

"You better take a bath I don't want something that's mine to smell like someone else" He whispered not so romantically making her breath hitch.

Y/N pushed him pulling herself together, disgust written all over her face alone with the glowing blush. Moving a few steps away from him she turned around and ran upstairs.

Jungkook smirked at himself standing there as he watched her dissappear.

Ji eun waited silently for her boyfriend to give her an explanation about this matter.

"Fetch me something cold" Jungkook ordered not even glancing at the woman as he walked past her .

The woman nodded, after all she is his girlfriend and also his and his wife's maid she can't disobey their orders.

.

Upone reaching her room Y/N looked at herself in the mirror. His white shirt looking baggy on her covering upto her mid thighs yet it was hugging all her curves perfectly like it was made for her. His tempting cologne all over the shirt was making her dizzy wanting to keep it forever . But the thought itself made her get mad at herself.

" I will return it" She mumbled to herself before walking out of the room .

Knocking infront of the huge door she waited patiently for the man to open it .

"Come in" She heard him saying from inside the room.

Slowly pushing the door open she saw him sitting on the bed man spreading, his intimidating piercing gaze fixed on her as she made her way towards him .

He clicked his tongue as his eyes scanned all over her body , she looked like a hot mess to him . Suddenly the events that occurred the morning ran through his mind making him grip the sheets hard in rage.

Without saying any word Y/N began unbuttoning the shirt popping her bra covered tempting breasts out making her husband gulp at the sudden unexpected yet welcomed sight.Her hooded eyes fixed on him as she undid each buttons. For a mere second she could sense nervousness and shyness from him but it soon got replaced by a dirty one.

Jeon Jungkook never knew that his wife was such a tease. But he is very much ready for it .

Stripping away the cloth she threw it on his face which he gladly accepted, catching it in his hands he sniffed her scent mixed with his. Pure devine .

Y/N was taken aback by his nasty acts. She was ready to leave when he suddenly pulled her by her wrist making her fall landing on his lap. Whenever she is around him she finds herself falling for him either way.

His veiny cold finger tips slowly traced over her back giving her chills as he adjusted her into his desired position . Her innocent looking eyes stared back at him not having any clue of what's going to happen next making him almost hiss in guilt. But he had his own priorities.

"Dirty girl humm, you had fun playing with that dump blonde ?" He asked in his deep voice angrily pulling her more closer to him making her plump chest to smash against his muscular one's bouncing like a tasty huge pudding which didn't go unnoticed by him, their lips almost brushing against eachother hot air blowing , his words almost biting her making her painfully melt against him.

"N-No I am not like you I don't sleep around with people" Y/N spat back pushing his chest trying to pull herself away from his strong grip.

"Is that soo?" He asked , his tattooed hands moving towards her hips giving her a little pinch on her waist making her moan arching her back pushing her breasts onto his face.

"Mhh- ah"

She felt something hot and wet on her bosoms, his tongue shamelessly licking between the furrow of her milkers sucking on it , dipping in it. She was lost of words ,lost in the pleasure, her eyes rolling back not processing anything as she submitted for him, for his touch.

"I-I am sorry" Jungkook stuttered eyes wide as he moved away watching his wife breathing heavy dropping her chest up and down beautifully decorated in his spit and marked as his, mouth gaping and eyes full of drunk lust.

Suddenly his phone began ringing loud making them aware of the situation.

"Hello sir everything is done as you asked" Said the one on the other side of the phone.

"Delete any of the possible recorded clips and shut their mouths I don't want anything to reach the media" Jungkook responded , while the woman in his lap began making a fuss squirming and bouncing.

Cutting off the call he glared at his wife .

"L-leave me fcker" She shouted making him close his eyes trying to get a hold of himself.

"Really? Y/N , I am working here covering up for your whorish acts while you are here throwing a fit ,what do you think of yourself bitch!" He groaned grabbing her hair pulling it back making her cry in pain.

"AHH S-stop it J-Jung-" She screamed tears brimming in her eyes.

"Be thankful that I am not fcking the shit out of you yet" He smirked rolling his hips onto hers making her cry even harder choking on her spit feeling his hardness poking her heat.

-

Vote goal - 70+

Guess who saw them through the slit of the door?

I know it was not long enough but next chapter will be soo hit the goal honey.