10

Earlier -

"Honey, what kind of a wife are you? You are letting your husband sleep with some random woman" Mrs Jeon asked displeased as she made her daughter in law sit infront of her . They were in their family restaurant.

Y/N looked down on her lap nervously playing with the ends of her formal white dress.

"I didn't mean to make you sad, As his mother I am truly ashamed of my son's behavior " The middle aged woman confessed softly , finding that the younger one is getting gloomy .

"I-I don't know what to do mother , he doesn't like me at all" Y/N mumbled raising her head meeting her gaze with her mother in law.

"Who said that he doesn't like you? He likes you daughter, it is just that the witch is making my son confused with her witchcrafts!" Mrs Jeon husked out before calmly taking a sip from her tea cup.

"But what can I do mother? Oppa doesn't even come home anymore " The younger woman asked helplessly.

"Do what I say daughter ,and he will to you" Mrs Jeon said plastering a devilish smirk on her lips . Y/N sat there feeling a chill run down her spine ,both the mother and son has the same creepy smile.

.

This were the circumstances that lead to this events . Starting from Joining as the new CEO , appointing her husband's girlfriend as the house maid and finally the grand event of her husband's return and him fucking his girlfriend in their matrial bed.

"Have fun hearing me fck my girlfriend dear wifey!" Jungkook shouted rushing upstairs to the master bedroom.

Y/N stood there not being able to move an inch . She heard the door slamming close. Soon followed by their filthy moans.

Feeling something heavy in her chest , betrayal and eye brimming up Y/N turned around and walked out of the mansion.

.

"Ahhh k-kookie" Ji eun moaned as the younger male threw her on the huge bed manhandling her ripping her clothes apart and charging at her .

He never was like this . Every time they did this it was always intimate, passionate and full of love . But this time she could only see rage and hunger in his eyes.

"S-stop Jungkook!!" The woman screamed kicking the male on top of her making him not even move an inch.

Ji eun closed her eyes tight lips trembling as she waited for him  him to get it over with, but she no longer left his aggressive hands all over her body.

Slowly opening her eyes she felt something wet on her chest.

"I-I am sorry noona" He cried onto her chest, his warm tears spilling out seeking comfort , love and warmth.

"W-why ?" She whispered back running her hands through the  black locks of his hair calming him down, soothing him.

"I-Because of m-me you had to go through all this-" Jungkook sniffed  choking on his words.

"N-no kookie" She cooed at him planting a kiss on his forehead . Minutes passed and a small smile formed on her lips and the young man started snoring sound asleep.

-

It was in the middle of the night when a man dressed in black with a mask covering his face jumped up the huge wall and landed safely on the ground. Pretty experienced he is!

He looked around making sure that no one saw him sneaking in.

He waved at the security camera after drugging the watcher making the poor man immediately unconscious.

Pulling out the ID card he smacked it on the security system screen enabling the doors open. He took a deep breath before entering the building of Jeon enterprises.

He digged in his bag before pulling out a flashlight. He could barely make out the way into the office.

"Fuck fuck fuck!!!!!"

Jimin screamed dropping the torch on the floor as he smacked his toe on the freaking cabinet. He gasped as the lights suddenly turned on.

"W-WHO IS THAT?????"

A loud drunk feminine asked as the injured male turned around with terror written over his face. He can't just get caught sneaking into the office to clear his browsing history!!

The blonde's eyes widened as he saw his fcking boss standing near the cabin with a flustered face , a bottle of beer in her hands and most importantly half naked showing off her sexy black lace bra.

-

Vote goal - 60+

I know you didn't expect me to update soon...the vote goal for the previous chapter isn't complete yet but I couldn't help it...

Btw should I update 'Abusive father'? I feel like the story is not living upto it's title so let me just make Jungkook a rough daddy?