12- mine

"JEON Y/N!!!!"

He shouted yanking away the blonde from his wife. Blood plumping through his veins as he clenched his fist looking at his confused sleepy cousin brother and then at his still sleeping naked wife.

"Everyone leave!" Jungkook commanded  glaring at the interested crowd.A second and everyone vanished leaving him , his wife and the blonde all alone.

"I-Jungk-" Jimin gulped lowering his gaze not daring to meet up with the raging younger one's.

"Shut the fck up!" Jungkook groaned before kneeling onto the floor and grabbing the woman's face .

"Y/n, wake up" He whispered shaking her lightly , she squinted a few times before finally opening her eyes gasping and pushing the male away.

"W-what happened" Y/N choked out looking at herself to see that she is  only in her undergarments laying on the fcking floor in the middle of the office??

"Stand up" Jungkook growled at her. She stared at him as he began unbuttoning his white shirt revealing his huge muscular tiddies and 8 pack abs arranged on his stomach like bricks.

"Wear this" He said before throwing it onto her chest .

"B-but I hav-

"Stop it, before I do something bad" The male roared his voice deeper that ever making her jolt and wear it immediately.

The entire people in the office watched as the Jeon couples made their way out of the building.

"Ah- it hurts" She hissed feeling his grip on her wrist getting way too tight blocking the blood flow leaving bleeding red marks.

Jungkook pretended not to hear her complaints as he silently dragged her towards his car.

The silence was killing her . She figured out that something really went wrong last night , the shame was making her cringe it some what made her feel guilty for being caught in such a questionable position by him? But why though it is not like her husband is a devoted one either this is just a relationship with no commitments just offering the title husband and wife. Fuck she didn't even have a decent conversation with this man and she don't own him any explanation either.

Before she knew they had already reached the mansion . Not wanting for him to order around she stood up and left the car immediately.

"M-mam "  Y/N raised her head to meet up the nervous gaze of her new maid aka her husband's mistress.

Ji eun gulped , her eyes scanning the attire of woman infront of her . The white shirt that her boyfriend wore this morning was now on some other woman and her wearing it like she owns him well she does but the older woman couldn't just wrap her head around it .

"Y/N" Jungkook called as he entered. Him being half naked added up with the fear emerging inside the woman obediently watching the husband and wife dramas.

The young woman stopped right on her track, turning back slowly towards the man that just called her.
As she turned around he pulled her in by her wrist making her fall onto his chest .His grip loosening as his lips slowly traced her ears making them turn red.

"You better take a bath I don't want something that's mine to smell like  someone else" He whispered not so romantically making her breath hitch.

Ji eun clenched the ends of her white dress as she silently watched the scene.

-

Vote goal - 60+

Something spicy coming up 👀