11

"M-mam are you alright!!!" The blonde shuttered out , finally after regaining his soul from the sudden jumpscare.

"N-nooooooo" Y/N smiled before suddenly dropping on the floor , the beer bottle in her hands flew up ready to hit the floor and break into pieces, but the man jumped in and decided to save it which only resulted him to land on top of the drunk woman.

"Hahahahah!!!" His boss began laughing like the crazy person she is .

Jimin gulped still holding the bottle above their head his eyes scanning the woman's drunk blushing face glowing under the dim light, her shining cleavage line and their form. She looked like a goddess, too bad that her husband is a dickhead.

"Y-you smell soooooor good" Y/N bit her lipstick smeared lips leaning in and sniffing his cologne and finally throwing her head back in pleasure?, her fingers gently creeping over his muscular back giving him fcking chills as he fought the urge to moan.

"I-M-mam " The man whispered but before anything she pulled him in by his waist against her plump chest making him freeze , his heart pounding hard feels her soft bosoms.

"S-shushhhh g-good babbies sleepsss" She hushed him caressing his head, his nose tip swiping up and down her cleavage like a credit card.

There is no way that he can refuse this , how inevitable is it ! Now he will have to sleep drooling over his boss's aka his sister in law's breast till she wakes up and whoops his ass out of the company.

-

"Mhhh- Amhh kookie!!" The woman giggled as she felt the her boyfriend's hands circling her small waist making her bumb onto the kitchen island.

"Noona I am hungry " Jungkook mumbled against her neck still sleepy.

"Kookie if you won't leave me how will I make breakfast for you?"
Ji eun asked turning around and caressing the younger male's cheeks.

Jungkook pouted before pulling away and sitting obediently on the chair waiting for his noona's delicious breakfast.

Soon the breakfast was served and both of them enjoyed it together. It was all perfect until Ji eun mentioned Y/N .

"I don't care ! That bitch can go anywhere!" Jungkook shouted standing up.

The older woman stayed quite as the angered male walked upstairs who shortly after came down dressed formal for his work.

Ji eun was surprised that he is actually ready to work at the company as the PA after all this.

"See you soon princess" Jungkook said as he pulled his girlfriend by her waist smashing his lips onto hers thrusting his tongue in and giving her a short kiss.

Ji eun pulled out panting heavy as she waved at her boyfriend.

.

It was almost 9 am the employees started coming one by one ,everyone who came in stopped at the corridor connecting the CEO's cabin and the general gasping at the scene infront of them . Every one continued whispering some even clicking pictures .

This was some hot bullshit for them.
What a great morning today is definitely worth it . Seeing their new CEO laying half naked with their fellow colleague in such an intimate position most probably after a hot fuck section is enough tea to spill for weeks.

"What the fuck is going on!" Jeon Jungkook mumbled looking at the crowd. Sneaking his way in his jaw dropped on the ground.

"JEON Y/N!!!!" He shouted yanking away the blonde from his wife.

-

Vote goal - 50+ ( because last chapter didn't cross the goal yet)

Finally updating after soo many days! I know this chapter was a short one it is because this one is a filler chapter.