14 - bad guy

Warning- things are going to get a bit messy nothing much but incase you are uncomfortable be prepared ( 15+)

"You want me to play with you hmm?" Jungkook husked grabbing her red cheeks as his other hand made dangerously its way between her thighs making her shake her head vigorously in denial.

"Then get the fck out baby wifey" He chuckled deep watching her eagerly jump out of his lap before running out.

As she ran out of the room she bumped into her husband's mistress almost knocking off the grape juice in her hands , definitely spilling it on the floor.

"I-I am sorry mam!!!" Ji eun apologised although it was not her fault but it was nowhere heard by the other woman as she was still stuck thinking about the naughty things her husband said and did to her .

Entering her room Y/N sat on her bed ,her cheeks still burning red. She fanned herself breathing heavy sweating hard. Taking a deep breathe she decided to take a long relaxing bath to calm herself down or else she felt like she might die.

Meanwhile, Jeon Jungkook was throwing his head back staring at the ceiling mouth wide apart letting
out small puffs of air moaning, droplets of sweat forming on his forehead. His huge manly hands working hard rubbing up and down his 9 inch thick erected dick ,  playing with his leaking pink tip.

"J-Jungkook " Ji eun gasped entering the room. Shutting her eyes tight she
turned around as her boyfriend moaned jerking his entire body flexing his abs spurting loads of slimy white ribbon like cum from his throbbing dick tip to the black marble floor splashing it everywhere solely at the thought of his wife and the taste of her on his lips. She sure seem fun to play with.

Putting the grape juice on the table she ran outside. She felt like crying catching her boyfriend touching some other woman and then doing this, it was making her scared,  scared of loosing him. Her eyes began brimming up as she covered her mouth sobbing .

Jungkook fell on his bed tired breathing heavy chest heaving up and down as he reflected on what he  just did. Only if his wife wasn't looking like a hot mess jumping up and down on his manhood rubbing against him turning him on he wouldn't have to had masterbate like a fcking horny man! It is her fault!

He nodded to himself with a small smile. A few minutes passed and he fell asleep like a baby , with his dick still out of his pants.

-

Y/N stood up from the tub wrapping a pink silky robe around her body sneezing twice as she walked out of the bathroom. As she stepped out she saw her maid standing there in the middle of her room with something in her hands.

Y/N's eyes widened recognizing the photo frame. 

"HOW DARE YOU!" Y/N shouted pacing towards the older woman ready to snatch it back . Ji eun flinched and turned back only to result her in dropping it on the floor making the glass shatter all over the place.

Y/N stood there shocked before she realized her eyes began tearing up slowly everything became slower too painful. She slowly walked over the shattered pieces of glass making her bleed as stood there froze in front of the ruined picture.

Ji eun panicked kneeling down picking up the sharp pieces making her hands bleed a bit as she hissed in pain.

"GET OUT !" Y/N screamed pushing her off making her land on the floor thankfully not on the glass.

"Y/N!!" Here comes her husband all red in anger marching towards her giving her a tight slap on her face . His fingers printed red on her cheeks as she held in the hot tears forming in her eyes , the pain in her chest was more than what he caused. No words came out of her mouth.

"You bitch how dare you hurt my girlfriend!!" Jungkook growled picking the woman up from the floor his eyes widening as he saw her hands bleeding and the blood all over the floor not knowing that it is coming from his wife instead.

"J-Jungkook stop" Ji eun mumbled trying to drag him out of there.

Picking up Ji eun bridal style Jungkook carried her out of the room all while glaring at the broken girl.

Y/N sat on the floor on her knees not caring about the pain of the glass piercing into her skin , she picked up the ruined picture that held the only memories of her late parents. Burning tears dripping down her face onto the floor mixing with the red blood, everything reminding her of the day she lost them forever the only ones that truly loved her other than her nanny.

Before anything she fainted feeling the darkness hovering her.

"Mam!!" The old maid Ms Min
who just entered the mansion after going to her hometown for a whole week gasped as she saw the shocking state of the young lady. It made her heart clench, after all she took care of the young one since she was a baby.

.

"J-Jungkook calm down it was my fault!" Ji eun cried out as the other male began aggressively bandaging her wound .

"Princess you don't have to take any blame for that bitch! She pushed you I saw it" Jungkook groaned rubbing her tears off her cheeks.

"B-but I broke the picture" The woman continued .

"Whatever,  I only care about you" Jungkook confessed embracing her.

"Kookie love me" She whispered her words coated with love , anger , jealously everything together as she hugged him tighter.

"As you wish noona" He said showing his bunny teeth planting a kiss on her forehead before gently removing her clothes.

Loving her for the rest of the day.

-

Vote goal - 70+

Not finished the goal set on the previous chapter but uploaded this one since I didn't make the last one long enough.

I love y'all seriously!