Chapter 25 : Dance lesson

"1, 2, 3 and start!" Jisung clapped as he turned on the speakers. "10 minutes" by Lee Hyori started playing from the speakers as Haein, Hyunjin and Felix started dancing. Today, at JYPE, the youngest members of Danceracha decided to teach Haein pro dancing. The other members were watching and cheering for them sitting on the floor (except Chan and Minho who were working on something together on Chan's laptop). Changbin was recording the dancers on his phone.

Haein was wearing a dark grey top with black baggy jeans.

The three of them danced perfectly in sync (it had taken Haein some practice to get the synchronisation right)

The three of them danced perfectly in sync (it had taken Haein some practice to get the synchronisation right). Hyunjin and Felix had added some of their own changes to the dance break which turned out to look great. They even changed the ending choreo since the original one would be a bit too inappropriate for Haein. When the song finally ended, the three of them striked the ending pose panting.

"Woo!" The kids loudly cheered for them. The three dancers sat down on the floor with the rest. Haein took Changbin's phone and replayed the video as the others peeked over at the phone to see the whole performance again.

"I can't believe I'm dancing like that," Haein remarked.

"You always had it in you, Haein. You just needed some help to bring out your hidden potential," the blonde freckled boy said with his bright smile.

"But it's still not good enough yet. I think I can do better. Can we do it again?" Haein said with dissatisfaction.

Hyunjin sighed, "You're just like Chan, never satisfied with yourself. But if that's what you want, we can surely do it again." Hyunjin stood up giving Haein his hand to help her stand up too.

The trio stood in their assigned positions again and Jeongin turned on the music. Haein danced with her full energy trying to do better than her previous attempts. She even tried the facial expression techniques Hyunlix had taught her. As the bridge of the song came, Hyunjin picked up Haein by her waist and spun her around. But unfortunately, his hand slipped and Haein fell on the ground with a thud. She sat on the ground holding her right knee as tears filled her eyes. All the members gathered around Haein leaving whatever they were doing. Chan pushed everyone else away and sat right infront of her.

"What the fuck have you done?" Chan yelled at Hyunjin and Felix, shocking everyone. The two of the kids stood with their heads hung low in shame and guilt. "Show me your knee," he said sternly to Haein. She nervously pulled her pant up and showed her knee. Chan cursed again seeing her bruised knee which was slightly bleeding.

"We're sorry, hyung. We were just trying to-" Felix tried to apologise as he leaned down to help the injured girl but was cut off by the older male.

"Oh please! Just don't. You know what? All of you are on a time out. Go stand there facing the wall," Chan showed them the wall on the other side of the room. The boys obediently did as they were told like actual children. "And Minho, get the first aid box." Minho also quickly went to grab the emergency first aid kit they kept in their practice room. Next, Chan picked Haein up in his arms and carried her to the couch. Usually, this would've made her heart flutter but this time she was scared. She'd never seen this side raging of Chan before. After Chan put her down on the couch, he placed a cushion behind her back and sat down beside her. Minho was already back with the first aid kit. Taking the first aid kit, Chan pulled out the necessary items. "Keep the doctor on the line. There could be internal injuries," Chan ordered Minho again.