Eu te amo{Ethubs}

Title: I love you

Ship: Ethubs( was that their ship name ,I forgot lol) 

Characters: Etho and Bdubs

Warnings: No warning :) ,just sweet wholesome sickening fluff, also this fic is short (also if its familar i did base it off of one of my older short oneshots  )

Genre: Soft fluff

World setting: kinda college,kinda modern (at least in my head it is ,I left it kinda vague)

Words: 297

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun shun through the tiny crack of the curtain, directly onto the smaller males face, the dark haired male groan at the repeated blast of sunlight on his face, no matter how hard he tried, it was useless falling back asleep as he's already awaken, honestly it was his own fault, he told his partner hed fix it, since his lovely partner was busy with his coding project.Talking about his partner, his glanced over at the side of him, he couldn't help but smile, gazing lovingly at his lovely white haired partner ,he tried to stifle a chuckle as he watched the others white fox ears twitch in his sleep.

Bdubs couldn't feel slightly envious at the fact his partner could sleep so soundly, not be woken by the world, normally the dark haired male would wake up his partner, so they could start the day, but he can't help but feel like both of them deserve to sleep in a little longer. With a smile, Bdubs quietly takes the blanket off his lover, he moves himself so he can snuggle himself directly onto Ethos chest, he makes sure the blanket is over the two, with a relaxed sigh Bdubs gets comfortable and closes his eyes.

Just before he can drift off, he feels arms wrap around his waist, hugging him a soft ,unmasked kiss placed upon his head

“Love you Bdubs” the taller of the two murmurs tiredly

Bdubs smiles as he snuggles deeper into his chest

“Love you too Etho”

When both are to wake up later they'll have work they need to get done, projects to do, friends to meet, but for now both of them are happy to relax in blissfulness pretending they have no other responsibilities, they just need each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A lil short fluff to cleanse the soul, I may have been in an angsty mood lately due to anxiety but fluff seems to be all I can write (ignore angst being my first oneshot) , I do hope you all enjoy and i hope you have a good day/night ~Wk