Raura 3 <3

Laura's POV

Today my boyfriend Ross Lynch is coming home from the military. He has been gone for a year now and I miss him so much. I am driving to airport to go get him now, I'm so excited.

Ross's POV

Today I come from the military, I can't wait because I get to see my beautiful girlfriend Laura Marano. I am gonna ask her to marry me at the airport in front of everybody! it's gonna be....perfect.

Pilot:We are about to land, please fasten your seat belts and thank you for choosing USA Airlines.

We landed and I saw her but she didn't see me so I decided to scare her.

Ross:Boo!

Laura:Ahh!Ross, I missed you so so much. (crying)

Ross:I missed you too, I love you so much

Laura:I love you too

Ross:So how's the baby doing

Oh did I mention that Laura is 3 months pregnant, oh I forgot.

Laura:The baby is doing fin and its healthy, are you okay?

Ross:Yea I'm fine, never got shot once

Laura:(laughs) Happy to hear that

Ross:I have to ask you something really important

Laura:What is it?

I get down on one knee, I look at her and she is crying happy tears and soon enough everyone is looking this way.

Ross:Laura Marie Marano, will you do the honor of making me the happiest man in the world and Marry me?

Laura:YES!!!

I slip the ring on her finger and kiss her and everyone in the airport was clapping.

Best Day Ever

Laura's POV

BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!

Hey guys, hopped you liked this chapter, so romantic huh. Stay tuned for the next chapter. Plz vote and comment. Later peeps

-Gabby :D