Raura 9 <3

Ross's POV 

My band and I (R5) just arrived at the KCA's!!!! I am so excited because Austin & Ally is nominated for a award, I'm nominated for a award, and R5 is nominated for a award. How cool is that? Like super cool. The band poses for some pictures then we spot my co-star, Laura Marano. She is so beautiful tonight, I mean she's beautiful all the time but especially tonight, and yes I do have a crush on her and I plan on telling her tonight whenever we preform. We head over to Laura and her sister, Vanessa and start talking. "Hey Laura" I say. She smiled and replied "Hey Ross, how are you?" "I'm awesome!". She giggled "Haha amazing, I hope we win tonight" I smiled and put my hand on her shoulder and said "Don't worry Laur, we will win this no matter what" she nodded her head "Yeah, your right we will". After taking a bunch of pictures and have a couple interview, we head inside and take our seats and it turns out that Laura and I are seated right next to each other. 

A little while after we came in, the show started. The host, Adam Levine came out and everything went from there. Turns out that I won Favorite Male TV Actor and Laura won Favorite Female TV Actress, it was a amaing experience. But now it's time for them to announce Favorite Kids TV Show and thats the catagorie Austin & Ally is in. I hope we win this. 

Laura's POV

They are just about to announce the Favorite Kids TV Show award. Oh I hope we win, this would be the 2nd time in a row that Austin & Ally would win this award. I sat next to Ross, both of us feeling hope for us winning again. He just looks so handsome and amazing, I wish he would realize that I have a crush on him but sadly he never has. The nomines were done being showed and the people who were giving the award out was, Louis Tomlinson and  Harry Styles ( A/N I am a directioner and a Larrie, if you are wondering lol). They opened the envolope and smiled and said into the microphone "And the winner is....AUSTIN & ALLY" they both said. Ross and I jumped up and hugged each other as we hugged our co stars, Rani and Calum and we all headed down to the stage.

Once we got up there, we thanke everyone who worked with us on the show and of course our fans. But just as we started heading back to our seats, Ross stared speaking again. "Attention everyone, I need a very special lady to come up here for a moment and he name is Laura Marano" I smiled and headed back up on stage as the crowd started screaming Raura. Once I got up there Ross started speaking again "Laura I need to tell you something really important and I thought this was the best time to do it". I looked up at him with a  confused face "Ross, what's this about?" he smiled and said "Laura, ever since the first day I met you I thought you were the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on and I knew whenever we ended the first season that I've fallen for you". The fans started screaming louder than before and I started smiling wider than before. I took the mic from him and started to speak "Ross, I've fallen for you too and harder than I have with anyone ever before" he just smiled and took the mic back and asked "So Laura Marano, would you do the honor of being my girlfriend" I smiled and nodded while speaking into the microphone for the screaming crowd to hear "YES" I yelled and jumped into his arms kissing his soft pink lips. I didn't care if there was a crowd watching us, we were finally together and that is all that matters. 

"I love you Laura" 

"I love you too Ross, so much" 

Then they kiss again 

THE END 

Hey guys, sorry I took so long to update I just couldn't figure out how to write this one. Anyway, I hope you all liked this chapter. I achived somehting with this chapter, this is the first time I ever wrote a chapter in one night. Yay me lol. Please vote and comment on this wonderful chapter. Later peeps. 

-Gabby :D