Raura 10 <3

Ross's POV 

Tomorrow night was the RDMAS! I was super excited, I am nominated for 2 awards. Best Male TV Actor and Best Disney Hottie (A/N I don't know if that's actually a award lol but just go with it). My date will be my wonderful girlfriend of 4 years, Laura Marano. She is the best girl I have ever met, we met on the set of Austin & Ally and we hit it off right away. Our first date was at the Olive Garden (A/N I went there today lol) and it was perfect, we shared our meal and after that we went to get ice cream then went on a walk in the park and after that...WE KISSED and it was sooo perfect. I have the biggest suprise planned for her and I'm going to tell none of my family about it,ummm aka Rocky. "Ross, snap out of it!" yelled my only sister, Rydel. "What is it Rydel?" I asked while trying to get the ringing out of my ears from her yelling. "Mom wants us to go downstairs for us to get ready for the RDMAS" she said. Oh yea I forgot, my siblings and I (except for Ryland) have a group called R5, 4/5 Lynch kids are in it, including our best friend Ellington Ratliff but we just call him Ratliff for the band name. I start heading downstairs to see the rest of the band. Rocky chuckled and said  "He was proboly day dreaming about Laura" I walked past and smacked the back of his head. "Oww" he complained. We all laughed and started getting ready for the RDMAS also I started thinking about my surprise for Laura. 

Laura's POV 

OMG I am so nervous for the RDMAS because I'm nominated for a award, Best TV Actress. I'm worried I might not get it. Luckily I have my wonderful boyfriend, Ross Lynch there to support me. He is also nominated but for 2 awards including one with his band R5. Ross is nominated for Best TV Actor and Best Disney Hottie (Which he should win easily)and R5 is nominated for Best Band. I snapped out of my thoughts as soon as my sister Vanessa "Laura, come on we need to get ready for the RDMAS" she said. She was also nominated for Best TV Actress which was her first nomination at these awards! She was so excited when she found out that she literally bounced off the walls. We both went down and got ready. 

We got there about 2 hours later and the screaming was already hurting my ears but hey that's one of the cons about being famous. About 5 minutes later I heard loud like really loud screaming and I found R5 there. I yelled out "Ross!" he looked over at me smiling and came towrds me. "Hey beautiful" he said just as he kissed me and that really got the fans going. We started to head in and the show started a few minutes later. 

It was only 30 minutes into the show and it turns out Ross and I both one the awards for Best TV Actor and Best TV Actress,Ross also won Best Disney Hottie which wasn't as surprise. Now R5 is going to perform. Ross started speaking "This song is to my beautiful girlfriend, Laura Marano. This is Easy Love". The crowd started to scream as they performed and once they were done, Ross started talking again. "I would like to have Laura Marano join me on stage" he said. I was confused but started making my way up to the stage. 

Ross's POV

This is it, the moment where I prospose to my Laura. I'm so nervou, I hope she says yes. "Laura, I've known you for 6 years and 4/6 years we have dated and those have been the best years of my life. I loved our first date which was also the same day as our first kiss. I am completly in love with you and I guess I'm trying to say is" I got down one knee as the crowd gasped and started screaming and Laura's eyes were wide and was crying (I hope were happy tears) while covering her mouth. I smiled at her and asked "Laura Marie Marano, will you marry me?". She started nodding her head quicky while yelling "YES!", she jumped into my arms and kissed me. This was the best day of my life and this is day my life becomes more exciting. 

THE END 

Hey guys, I told you I would update today ;). I was busy today since it was MY BIRTHDAY. I'm 15 now, only 1 more year till I can drive can't wait for that lol so Happy Birthday to me haha. This wasn't as long as the last one but I hope you like it. Please comment and vote on this chapter, I may update again tomorrow if I have time. Later peeps 😜. 

-Gabby :D