Auslly 8 <3

Ally's POV

I woke up feeling really sick, I got out of bed and rushed into the bathroom throwing up. I felt a hand rubbing my back which was my husband, Austin. "Are you okay Alls?" he asked with a worried look on his face. I gave him a smile "Yea I'm fine now, I think I'm going to go get something to drink". "Okay just hurry back to bed" he said  smiling. 

I went down the the kitchen to go get some Ginger Ale even though it was 3 am, it helps with upset stomachs. I went back upstairs with Austin and fell asleep while drinking my Ginger Ale. 

I woke up and it was noon already, wow how long have I been sleeping?. I look over to the other side of the bed to Austin not laying beside me. I saw a note beside the bed saying that he went to the studio to record his new album. I went to go make myself some breakfast, I had choclate chip pancakes (yum). But by the time I was done eating, I was in the bathroom throwing up. I called Trish to ask her if she could take me to the doctors to see what was wrong with me. 

*Phone call* 

Trish:Hey Alls, what up? 

Ally:Hey Trish I was wondering if you could take me to the doctors since I don't have a car

Trish:Sure but what for 

Ally:Well I have been throwing up for hours now and it's worrying me 

Trish:Hmmm, have you and Austin "done it yet" 

Ally:Trish! And yes we did, last month. 

Trish:Well maybe your pregnant 

Once she said that, My heart skipped a beat. I mean she might be right. Plus, I didn't get my period yet so it makes sense.

Trish:Ally, are you there? 

Ally:Oh yea I'm here

Trish:Okay, I'm on my way to pickyou up bye 

Ally:Bye 

*End of call* 

I got ready and went to put on a simple outfit, a pink skirt with a flowery top with light makeup and was done just in time whenever the doorbell  rang. I went to answer it "Hey Trish" I said. She smiled "Hey Alls, ready to go", I nod my head and we head to the car while we rode in silence. 

When we got there, we went in and signed in and waited for my name to be called. "So, do you think your pregnant"? asked Trish. I sighed "I don't know, it would be amazing if I was but I don't think Austin is ready yet" I said. "Ally Moon" called a nurse. I got up and went with her and they did my weight and hight and we went into a room with a untrosound machine. 

"So I heard that you think you might me pregnant?" the nurse said. "Yes I think I am" I said. She smiles and said "Well let's see if your right,now this might be a little cold" said the nurse. She put the gel on my stomach which was freezing by the way. All I heard was a woooshing sound. "What is that?" I asked. The nurse smiled "That dear is the heartbeat of YOUR baby". I looked surprised but was really excited. "Thank you" I said and she replied "No problem and come back in about 6 weeks for your next check up". And with that we left.

When I got home I said goodbye to Trish and headed inside and came up with the perfect way to tell Austin that I was pregnant and it's going to be perfect. 

Austin's POV 

I just got home from the studio for recording my 4th album with Starr Records and it is so much work but I love what I do. I come into the house to see my lovely wife,Ally sitting in the couch waiting for me. "Hey sweetheart" I said while pecking her lips. She smiled and said "Hey Austin, I have dinner ready and we are having spagetti" "Hmmm my favorite" I said 

We headed to the kitchen to start to eat when I say that there were 3 chaird this time instead of 2. "Umm babe, why are they're 3 chairs?" I asked. "Because we are having someone new to eat with tonight" She said while smiling. "Well who is it?" I asked. She smiles while putting her hand on her stomach "The newest memeber of the Moon family". I dropped my fork and looked up at her with a shocked expression "Your pregnant?" I asked and she nodded excitedly and said "Yes we are". I went over to her and spun her around while she laughed "We're going to parents!" I yelled more excited than ever and she smiled and said "And I can't wait for them to come" we kissed harder than we ever have before and then put my hand on her tummy and kissed it and said "I love you baby moon" and we kissed again. 

9 Months later, Ally and I welcomed our daughter into the world, Elisha Marie Moon on May 12th, 2018. I will always love both my girls to the moon and back. 

Hey guys, sorry I took so long to update. I just have school going on and finals coming up and it's just so tiring. I hoped you liked this chapter because I almost cried for aborablness and this was the longest chapter I ever wrote because it's over 900 words yayyy. Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter. Later peeps. 

-Gabby