Raura 8 <3

Ross's POV

I just found out that I landed a role on Disney Channel's new show, Austin & Ally. I can't wait to see who my co starts are. I'm going to be playing Austin Moon, the talented and handsome lead which makes sense sense since I am both of those.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my mom calling my name "Ross come on we have to get to the studio and to meet your co stars" she yelled. "Coming" I yelled back. As I was heading downstairs  I knocked into my siblings. I have four siblings Riker, Rydel, Rocky, and Ryland.

My siblings,my parents, and I all got into the van and headed to the studio. Once I got there I just couldn't belive that I was going to be on Disney Channel, it was a dream come true. I also have another dream which is to be in a band so I formed one with my siblings (except for Ryland) and our friend Ellington Ratliff but we just call him Ratliff for the name of the band which is R5. 

We head inside and the set looks amazing and so many instruments that I could dream of. The directiors came up to me which were Kevin and Heath. "Nice to meet you Ross" said Kevin, we shook hands then Heath said "It's a pleaseure to have you on our show and especially our male lead". "It's a honor to be here and to be on this show such a amazing oppritunity" I said. Kevin spoke up and said "Well let's get to meeting your co-stars" we started walking down the hall into a big room with three other people reading their scipts.

Heath cleard his throat which made all three people look up and I swear at that moment, I saw the most beautiful girl ever. "Guy's this is Ross, he will be playing the lead roll Austin Moon" Heath said. A tall red head came over to me and we started talking "Hey I'm Calum Worthy and I'm going to be plating Dez which is going to be your characters best friend" "Nice to meet you" I said. Then I went up to a short curly haird girl "Hi I'm Rani Rodruguiz and I'm going to be playing Trish which is going to be Ally's best friend" "Nice to meet you". Finally, I got to the short straight haired one "Hi I'm Laura Marano and I'm going to be playing Ally which is the lead female" Ahhh Laura is such a pretty name for a pretty girl "Sup I'm Ross, Nice to meet you". 

Third Person POV 

Little did Ross and Laura know that after saying those words was going to be the start of a beautiful relationship, soon to be marriage. They got married after 4 years of Austin & Ally which went on to be the most popular show on Disney channel but sadly ended in January of 2016. The two got married on September 4th, 2018 and then went on their honeymoon to Paris,France. 

9 Months later they had a baby girl which they named Ally Marie Lynch on August 10th, 2022 and had a baby boy which they names Austin James Lynch on April 20th,2025. After their two children, their family was complete living a happy life. 

THE END 

Hey guys, sorry it took so long to do this I just couldn't pick one of the ideas that you guys gave me but I finally found one. I hope you guys liked it and please vote and comment because this was over 600 words woooo. Keep up to date on my updates on this book and my One Direction book if your a directioner. Later peeps :D 

-Gabby :D