chapter 21

The next day, Collei woke (Y/N) up. She smiled at (Y/N).

- Master Tighnari says breakfast is ready. - she said and went sat near her legs. -How did you sleep?

- Very well, thank you. - smiled (Y/N) and sat up. - What are the plans for today?

- Well, I thought of going to Sumeru city. - said Collei. - We could go to the library of the Akademiya and read up on plants. And we could meet the couple I told you about yesterday.

- Sure! - (Y/N) got up and went with Collei where Tighnari was waiting for them.

Tighnari was talking to Zhongli, who was nodding in understanding. 

- Master Tighnari! - said Collei. - (Y/N) and I want to go to the city.

- Hm? Yes? -Tighnari tilted his head. - Collei, you know it's dangerous for you to go alone...

- I'm with (Y/N), not alone. - Collei pouted. 

- But does (Y/N) know how to fight? - asked Tighnari.

- Umm, I know a bit of archery... - said (Y/N). - My mother taught me how to aim as a child.

- Do you have a bow? - Tighnari raised an eyebrow.

- No. - admitted (Y/N).

- I have a spare one. - suggested Collei quickly.

Tighnari sighed.

- Fine, you two can go. But tell Alhaitham to send me a letter when you're about to leave. - he said. - I'll pick you up. 

- Yes! - Collei cheered and took (Y/N)'s hand. 

...

Collei and (Y/N) were out of the house ten minutes later. Collei had given (Y/N) more comfortable clothes to walk around Sumeru. They were lighter, but they had a lot of coverage to avoid sunburns. She also lended her bow to (Y/N).

The two girls started their way out of Ghandarvha Ville. 

"Thank Pinyin Collei gave me these clothes" thought (Y/N) "it's hot as hell." 

 When they got out of the Village, Collei started explaining how dendrogranum work.

- See those constructs there? - she pointed to a small stump. - If you get closer, some dendrogranum are going to appear and you can infuse things with dendro. It's like having a vision!

 -  But you already have one, don't you? - asked (Y/N).

- Yeah... but before I had it, it felt super cool! - Collei said ceerfully. - You should try it!

- But, what about Sumeru City? - (Y/N) tilted her head. 

-We'll have time for that later. - Collei nudged her. - You're staying her for a week, right? We can go more times, if we don't have time today.

(Y/N) smiled and touched the stump. Three little green round crystalfies appeared around her. She tried to touch one but it was like a ghost, without a physic form. 

- Now... try to hit that dendro bullseye. - Collei pointed at it. - It will unlock a chest, if we're lucky!

(Y/N) aimed at it with the bow and when she shot, the little crystalfly darted after the arrow. She hit the bullseye and it glowed brighter. A small noise of something getting unlocked sounded and a chest appeared behind them. 

-Oooh! - Collei opened it and they saw a small bag of mora, a goblet, a flower and a very beatiful bow. - You can keep those, I already have a bow. I think this one is better than the one I gave you.

- Thank you. - (Y/N) smiled and put all of the things in a bag Collei had given her. 

- Come on, try the new bow! - Collei said excitedly.

(Y/N) aimed at a sunsettia on a tree and shot. It sunk in the middle of it and some of it juices fell to the ground. 

- Wow. - she said. - This bow is great!

- I'm jealous now. - laughed Collei. - Come on, let's go. Maybe you can buy a present for Baizhu in Sumeru City with the Mora we just got.

...

They entered the Akademiya's library. It's shelves were bursting with books and scholars were reading, studying or researching.

- There should be some books on local flora on that side. - pointed Collei.

The two walked silently towards that area.

-... gly furniture again!! - a voice said angrily. - Are you fucking serious?!

- Kaveh, we're in a library. - said another voice.

- Ugh! You and your clever remarks! - said the other voice again.

Collei looked at (Y/N), whose eyes were wide. She smiled and gestured her to follow.

- I am just stating what is true. - said the other calm voice.

- Alhaitham!! Stop smarting around! - said the other.

- Hey, you two. - Collei interrupted them. 

A man with grey hair looked at them. He had turquoise eyes and wore a very tight black shirt. The other wore a white shirt and was blonde. He had red eyes that matched red decorations on his hair.

- Oh, hey, Collei! - said the blonde. -Who's your friend?

- This is (Y/N). - she smiled. - (Y/N) these are Alhaitham and Kaveh. The couple I was talking about.

Kaveh blushed and Alhaitham looked up. (Y/N)'s jaw dropped. 

- They're a couple?! -she said incredolously

- Correct. - nodded Alhaitham.

- Alhaitham! Stop telling everyone-

Alhaitham kissed him curtly on the lips and Kaveh fell silent blushing even more and smiling like an idiot. 

- Why are you seeking us? - he asked.

- Well, long story short...

Collei explained the situation to the two men. Alhaitham put his hand to his chin and Kaveh put a hand to his waist, thoughtfully.

- Hmm, you say he kissed your forehead... and tried to kiss you on the lips two times... - said Alhaitham.

- He definitely loves you. - said Kaveh and smiled. - When you get home, just tell him you like him too.

- I know, but it's hard! - whined (Y/N). 

- Wait, didn't he say the second part of the present would be when you come back? - asked Alhaitham. - Maybe he's planning to give you a proper kiss when you return to Liyue.

- Oooh! - Collei smiled and jumped up and down.

(Y/N) smiled. 

...

They got out from the Akademiya after  getting enough advice from the two men. 

- Collei.

- Yes, (Y/N)?

- Why are dendro men all so gorgeous? - ashe asked.

Collei laughed.

(A/N) I'm going to try put the drawings of the (L/N) family in a separate Chapter because Wattpad doesn't let me here. And also...

BAIZHU WANTERS WILL BE BAIZHU HAVERS!