Chapter three: Molly

***************
Nathan's pov....

The loud silence in the room grew so intense the minute miss rose stepped out of the dinner room. They all fix their gaze on Molly who stopped struggling for release as she stare at the floor like a slave. Her long silky hair fell gracefully to her waist. Her clothes are a bit old fashioned and worn out. But she still look cute in them

Molly and I grew together as friends in green Hill a small town till I was five and moved away with miss rose into this city 13 years ago. I cried a lot knowing miss rose wasn't my real mom as I thought she was. She introduced me to my dad who was a wealthy businessman who travels a lot to different countries. Miss rose was employed her as a chef by my dad when he saw how much I love her.

And ever since then, I lost my best friend. But here she is standing so stunning before me after 13 whole years. Incredible!

"So.... You're Molly, according to Nathan..." Andrea snap me out of my flow of thoughts. Molly nodded slowly with head down as she kept her gaze on the feet.

"Now can you let her go now?." I asked. They all gave me a quick threatening glare.

"Molly come over. Come sit beside me." Andrea flashed the innocent girl a smile as he draw out a chair form beside him. Jackson finally let go off her hand and she walk reluctantly to the seat Andrea lend her. She take one quick stare at me before sitting down.

"Ohhh what a beauty... " Andrea groan as he wrap his arms around Molly's waist drawing her to himself. She let out a scared whimper and that made me fume with anger. I stood up slamming my hands on the table furiously.

"What're you doing!?." I screamed at Andrea who didn't even flinch at my outburst.

"I'm guessing dinner will have to wait.... Jackson?." Andrea called as he drew so close to Molly. Jackson turn to Andrea with a raised brow.

"Have fun." Andrea winked at Jackson as they spare me a suspicious look. I stood awestruck as Andrea suddenly thour open Molly's clothes into rags revealing her chest. I charge forward to stop him but my wrist was suddenly locked by someone's tight grip. I turn around to fight my way out but he suddenly pressed a wet handkerchief on my nose. My eyes flutter after some seconds of struggling. My knees gave way as I couldn't hold my weak body any longer. But Jackson caught me before my face meet the hard table. My body felt so weak I started feeling so hot....

Wait! Jackson drugged me?!?

I stare at Molly who's now struggling to break free from Andrea's assault. Her screams echo within the room and I felt so guilty for not helping. She stare back at me and let out a pleading cry.

"No!! Help me please....!!! Nathan!" I hear Molly cry from a distance as Jackson carry me on his broad shoulder upstairs. My eyes were fixed on Molly as I lose consciousness.

**********