Chapter five: Assault

______________________

(Continue flashback)
R18
(This chapter contains Sexual assault. If you're not comfortable with reading it, please scroll up to the next chapter) Thank you.

Nathan's pov......

"I'm sorry. I was carried away." He apologized. I touched my lips with shaking hands. He noticed my reaction and looked down in guilt.

"You stole my first kiss! Why would you do that?." I asked getting really angry. But Andrea suddenly pushed me back to the bed and pinned my hands against the bed. And without warning, his lips collided with mine into a heated kiss. My eyes flew open with shock for a second before I started struggling for release.

"Hmmm.... Yeah... Uhm...." Andrea moan against my lips as his body whine robbing his waist against mine seductively.

"Ah... Andrea stop...." I whispered against his lips as my eyes clouded with tears. But he pay less attention to my plea. Trapping my two hands in his left hand, he used the other hand to take off my loosed towel rendering me completely naked. I struggled even more against him and he let out moans of pressure.

After some minutes of kissing my lips, he held my left leg and raised it up to his broad shoulder giving himself more access to my thighs. I groan against his lips.

I wanted to fight my way out of his grip without hurting him. I loved and respected him so much as a big brother. The sight of him assaulting me is still like a big shock to me. And what's more shocking is when he started jerking me off as he kiss my lips down to my neck, and then he licked my ear.

"Ahh... " a moan escape my mouth. He smiled at his new discovery. He did it again and licked my ear. I pant for air while moaning under him. I don't know what's wrong with me. But my body just seems to submit to his every move. And before I knew what's going on, he was already leaving turns of hickeys on my skin, while he fuck me brutally with his index finger. I whined against the bed as I shook violently at his force thrust. But then I thought about everything I've been through with Andrea and how we bounded well as siblings. I jolted out of the pleasure I felt earlier and pushed him away.

"Stop! Stop it Andrea!. What're you doing?." I asked raising my voice at him. He lean in close to my ear and whispered.

"You're obviously enjoying this. Why don't you just go with the flow?." He asked as he lick my ear again. I fought back the moan this time.

"No I'm not!. This is not you Andrea... Please snap out of this. Let's not do this please...(Sob) I'm scared... Don't do this please.. " I pleaded with tears running down my face. For a second, I saw guilt in his eyes. But it vanished the next minute and was replaced with an expressionless face. He restrict himself from me and undress completely in front of me. I gasped at his hugeness. He check his trouser's pocket and revealed a bottle of lube and a condom. He glance at me and I slapped my hands on my face to close my eyes in shame. Too afraid to look at him.

After some seconds, I heard his slow approach before he joined me on the bed. I opened my eyes and saw him staring right into my eyes as he slowly take off the bedsheets covering my body. I stare up at him with threatening tears. He fondled my legs down to my thighs. He wanted to part my legs but I refused, shaking my head with tears trailing down to my ears.

"I'm sorry... " he whispered to me and I gasped as I watch him force my legs open. And without warning, he thrust into me with force. I let out a loud scream due to the pain I felt from his hugeness buried deep in my hole. He hurriedly pressed his palm on my mouth to stop me from making any more sound. I shook my head, struggling for release as he held me down tightly. I closed my eyes tightly to endure the sharp pain. But nothing worked. Then I felt a thick liquor run down my hole to the bed which I assume to be blood. My tears wet my face and my heartbeat race with fear.

"Shush.... It's okey. I'll make you feel good in no time. Alright?." He asked and I shook my head 'no' to his words.

"The earlier you get used to this, the better it'll be for you." He asked and started moving in and out of me. I couldn't control the pain from Andrea's fierce thrust and the feeling got me screaming even when my mouth is trapped in his palm. He continued his hard thrust on me, moaning and kissing my neck seductively.

(End of flashback)

******
New chapter out!
I know I'm not that good in writing sexual scenes. Please endure with me. Thanks for reading this.