Chapter seven: Deal....

Hi guys.... How was your day? Oh I'm so sorry.... Let me not be a witch here and just let you read your book in peace✌(◕‿-)✌

Thanks for reading this. Stay blessed

______________________

(Nathan's pov)

He show no expression on his face as wrap his hands around my waist and draw me to himself, closing the cape between our bodies. He raised a brow at me and I gulped.

"Andrea, I miss you. The real you. I miss our old days... You've changed so much during these past months. We used to be so close and joyous like brothers. But now, I'm scared of who you've become. Andrea, please don't do this. We can give ourselves one last chance and change all these. Please..... " I couldn't finish my words before Andrea placed his index finger on my lips.

"Shush..... I miss you too Nathan. I miss your lips, your moans, and your beautiful body. I miss you so much and don't wanna miss you more. So why don't you pleasure me for some time, and I'll let you have 3 hours with Molly. Agreed?." Andrea asked.

"Why can't I see her without your permission?." I asked puzzled. He smirked.

"She's in my custody. And without my permission, no one can see her." Andrea informed. I gasped in shock.

"She's a maid and not a slave! You have to let her go!." I yelled at his face, forcing myself out of his grip.

"Are you accepting my offer or not?." Andrea asked.

"I'm so sore right now. I need some time. Let me see her and I'll let you have me tonight." I said with pleading eyes. Andrea raised a brow with a smirk.

"What do you have with that girl?. Are you two are like, dating back then in your small town years ago?." Andrea asked.

"She's my friend. And I care about her. I'll do whatever you want tonight if you let me speak with her." I replied sadly.

Andrea draw me in for a heated kiss that almost took my breath away. He pulled away after some seconds of kissing and biting my lips softly....

"Anything?." He asked slowly taking some strands of my hair behind my ear. I nodded without hesitation while I kept my gaze at him.

"Alright... I'll give you all the time you want to see Molly. But by 8pm tonight, you must get ready for the occasion we'll be attending. And you must obey my every instruction. Also, I want you to meet someone." He said while his hands creep behind my waist in a tight grip.

"Someone? Do I know this someone?." I asked a bit curious.

"No you don't... But who cares.... After all you'll do as I say if I let you have some time with Molly, right?." Andrea asked as he withdrew his hands from my waist.

"Yeah. So who's gonna take me to see Molly?." I asked puzzled.

"I'll send Jeff to come direct you. For now, get dressed." Andrea smirked as he swung his shirt over his shoulder while he take a quick turn to the door. I stared at him while he made his way to the door. And before leaving, he turn to me and winced seductively.

I exhale deeply. How long have I hold my breath exactly? Because I can't remember breathing when Andrea was around me. That guy always send shivers down my spine with just words.

"Sir! Are you ready?." I heard Andrea's guard Jeff yell from the other side of the door.

"Give me ten minutes. I'll be out soon." I replied as I hurried into the bathroom. But I ended up falling to my face due to the pain between my thighs.

"Fucken stupid weak legs!." I yelled in frustration as I hit the floor with my fist. 😫

______________________________

New chapter out!!!
Please drop a comment and vote before moving to the next chapter. Stay blessed. I love you (♥ω♥ *)