Chapter six: sex knock.

_____________________________

Nathan's pov.......

That night left a scar in my heart and my love for Andrea got replaced by dark hatred. Each time I see him, this night event always find it's way to my thoughts. And before I know it, I'll sob and cry myself to sleep.

The hard banging on my room door broke me out of my flow of thoughts. I say up and stare at the door for some reason. I stood up on my feet and took a step forward only to fall on my face with a grunt. My ass hurt like crazy!

"Open the fuckin damn door Nathan! Now!." I heard Andrea's Furious voice from the other side of my room. I hurriedly got up and wiped my tears away with the back of my hands as I made my way to the door. Inches away from the door, I exhale sharply with eyes closed before gently twisting the door handle. I stepped back as I watch Andrea invite himself into my room as he maintained the frown on his face.

"I've been knocking for ten minutes now. Why did it take you so long to open the door?." Andrea asked taking slow steps towards me. My heart slam against my chest rapidly in fright as I averted my gaze from him to the floor.

"I'm sorry... I was just in the restroom and I- I didn't hear you knock-" I didn't finish my words before Andrea slapped me hard across the face.

"Lies... I can tell when you're lying to my face because you're nervous. And when you're nervous, you always bite your bottom lips! Fuckin damn bitch!." Andrea curse violently at me as I flinch to his every words.

"I'm sorry... I honestly didn't hear you knock... I swear." I cried with heavy breath. Andrea ran his fingers across my hair and down to my chest. And that's when I realized I'm still naked with just a bedsheet covering my lower body. I gulped nervously with eyes closed.

"What did you do to Molly?." I blurted out and he paused with his hands midway into loosing the bedsheet from my waist.

"Oh... About that little weak pussy?. Miss rose is helping her apply ointment on her bruises." Andrea replied raising my jaw to meet his face.

"What did you do to her?." I asked without hesitation. Andrea smirked and draw me in for a kiss. He pulled away and replied.

"You really wanna know?. He whispered into my ears. I nodded almost immediately after his statement.

"Tell me what you did to her. In details." I requested. He smirked and took a step away from me. With gentle pace, he started undoing his button to reveal his well built chest with beautiful parks.

(Sorry guys... I'm only admiring his abs and beautiful chest)

"What I did to Molly last night is exactly What I'm about to do to you right now." He said and pulled the bedsheet from my waist revealing my bare skin to his lustful eyes.

"No!. Andrea stop!" I yelled at him. But I suddenly slap my hands on my mouth upon realizing what I just called him. 'Andrea!?.'

"What did I told you about calling me Andrea?." He asked drawing so close to me. I swallowed nervously and blinked twice to think of a suitable excuse.

But I exhale sharply before responding.

"I can't call you oppa. I'm not gay. And please let me go see Molly." I whispered.

********

New chapter out!! Please don't forget to drop a comment and a vote on this chapter before you move to the next. Thanks.....

(Good day everyone.... I know the tension in the story is getting too intense. But please... Endure with me and let me get to the part you'll love the most)

Thanks for reading this....

Next chapter coming right up! 💕