Chapter twelve: The Mayor's son.

Nathan's pov....

Partners are currently dancing away in a distance. I sat on a VIP table as I glance around the party decorations. The white mask on my face glow under the party lights and it's beautiful. My eyes wondered around the crowd in search of Andrea who excused himself out with some group of guys.and he left me with a guy beside me.

The music is so so boring.Wait is it the music, or the DUDE Beside me?

Earlier (flashback)

Apparently, Andrea took the blindfold off when we got to a big yacht party in the middle of nowhere. He gave me a white mask and wore a black mask.

'Uhm, what's the mask for?' I wanted to ask Andrea. But I fear he'll lose his temper and punish me. I obediently wore the white fancy mask on and it wasn't so bad. It's comfortable enough from inside.

Andrea held my hand and lead me into the party. It's not noisy, or lively. Just boring, I guess.

He introduced me to few rich guys as his personal assistant. 'In what exactly?. I don't know as well!'

And one thing I noticed was, there's no sight of female figure anywhere in this yacht. Is this a gay party?.

(End of flashback)

"Hey you, pass me the wine." I heard him call out to me and it disrupted my flow of thoughts.

I reach out to the bottle of whiskey on the table and pass it to him. He smirked down at me before accepting the wine from me.

"So tell me. Why are you here?." The guy asked without averting his gaze from me.

"Tell me why are you staring at me like that?." I mimicked him.

He chuckled amused at my tone. He sips gently at his wine glass and stare at me again. All the way, I maintained my unfriendly gaze fixed on him.

"I know that face behind the mask. You can fool other, but you can't fool me. I can do what so ever I want with you and there's nothing your pathetic stepbrother can do about it." The guy stated. Honestly speaking, I wasn't surprised. I just scoffed st him.

"I'm not surprised. I see people like you everyday. Act tough and scary to kids my age. I've left that frightful self in the past." I said. I just laughed mysteriously and poured another amount of wine into his glass cup gently.

"I'm guessing you don't know why you're here.... Aren't you curious about what's gonna happen to you soon?." The guy asked.

"It's non of your business. Just leave me alone and stop talking to me." I adjusted my seat away from him.

A part of me wants answers from him so badly. I mean he's right about something. I'm curious about what I'm doing here, or who's party I'm on?. And why do I need a blindfold or mask to be here? Is it that important to stay hidden? Who're these men? And who's this guy beside me?.

"Are you done thinking?" The guy snapped his fingers at my face, flipping me out of my trance of thoughts.

"What do you want?. I frowned at him.

"Have you met Mr Dylan Robbin?." He asked a little bit concerned. I thought about it before asking.

"Who's Mr Dylan Robbin?." I asked a little more concerned with the Dylan guy he just mentioned. "And why on earth should I meet this person?." I pushed further.

"You don't know who Dylan Robbin is?. The Mayor's son?... " I asked in shock.

"The Mayor's son? I had no idea who he was until now. I haven't met him before." I scoffed without care.

"He's coming for you." The guy informed.

______________________________

NEW CHAPTER OUT!
PLEASE DON'T BE ANGRY. SCHOOL GOT ME OCCUPIED AND IT WAS HARD TO MEET UP WITH THE CONSTANT UPDATES.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER. THANK YOU!!!