Chapter 3

Amber was staring at her computer screen looking at Emily Anderson's Instagram profile. Everyone was asleep but Amber couldn't. She wanted to know what happened to her and bring her back safe and sound.

Emily Anderson. She studies a year above amber. As Amber heard in school, even though she bullies her juniors with her friends Finley Cullen and Marea, she is a full straight-A student. Coming to her friends,

Finley Cullen is an average student and Emily's best friend just like Carol is for her. No one ever dares to look at him yet he has a huge fanbase at the school. Marea is the granddaughter of Rea, the owner of Rea's farm. She is above average student and shows little mercy to her juniors compared to Finley or Emily.

Amber was currently looking at Emily's most recent post of her holding a bird. It must be her pet. She posted it on 6th May, the day before she disappeared. Its her latest and last post.

She checked on the comments and every comment is ordinary nothing weird. She scrolled down the comments and the last one got her attention.

'The bird looks delicious!'

This comment was sent on the 9th of May. It was after Emily's disappearance appeared on the news. Amber saw the username of the person who sent this comment, it was--- kittens02.

Shethought this comment might refer to the bird, what if it referred to Emily? Eventhen why would they comment like this after she disappeared?

She clicked on the ID and went to their profile to know more. The PFP of the account is also a cat. The bio was like--- 'life is kitten me right now!'. Whoever the user is, they are clearly obsessed with cats. They did not post anything, not even highlights. Who was it?

Amber wanted to check if they commented on any other posts of Emily. And indeed, they did. Almost every post of hers. They do seem a little offensive and they also might have another meaning underneaththose cat comments. She wondered if Emily too found it weird.

She scrolled further down her posts and found a post of Emily and Finley with a ginger cat. She rushed to the comments section to know how they would comment on a picture of Emily and a cat. And, there it was. A comment from the same user--- 'you had me at meow'.

Whatdo they mean? Or wait, did Emily have a stalker? Were they the ones who kidnappedher? Do they have any connection to her disappearance? Who is this strange kitten?

The questions were rushing through her head. She wanted the answers, and she might get them if she asked. And she exactly knows whom to ask.

The first thing she is going to do in the morning at school is to talk to Finley and Marea.