FINLEY

'What about?' I ask because why in this huge world, does she want help from me?

'Umm... Emily Anderson.'

Oh no, not that right now. Out of all the topics I expected her to ask me, this is the least one.

'Oh so u miss her, don't you?'

Amber nodded and said 'Yeah, even you, I mean course

you'll miss her she is your best friend. Must be harder for you.' Nope, not even a little bit. Emily has always been a pain in the brain. but still, she was my friend even though she annoyed me a lot. She was always there for me.

I took a long gap and finally said 'Why? Are you gonna do a treasure hunt... find Emily campaign?' I said shoving my phone into my back pocket.

'Kindof. She was always like an older sister to me. She handed her notes to me everyyear. Even though she bullied the whole school including my friends, she neverallowed anyone to bully me. not even once. So yeah I am very much determined tofind her and bring her safe from wherever she might be.' Wow, she gave agood big speech. Impressive. 'OK... ask me anything you want. But I can't stand for long.' I say. I really can't. Standing somehow stresses me a lot. She bursted out into laughter and said 'Ah, thought you are strong... anyways.' Seriously, does she really have to comment on my weakness? I gave her a death stare. She immediately stopped laughing. Yes, that's how you're supposed to be around me.

I checked my watch, it was past 4 pm right now. 'Ok, I'll see you at 6:30 pm. Be at Williams. Don't be late if you want answers from me.' I walked past her towards my friends. Not even waiting for her response. I heard her curse. Well, let her, who cares?