INTERVIEW---FINLEY

Finley: OK... why are you recording this?

Amber: I'm writing a book... I like writing, it also makes my job easier.

Finley: So, what does this app exactly do?

Amber: This app records what you say and notes everything. I use it in my classes. And we are not here to discuss this app.

Finley: Got it!

Amber: On the night when Emily went missing, where were you?

Finley: I was at home.

Amber: Did you get any message from her?

Finley: Nope, I was at home hanging out with my cousins. I didn't even look at my phone... little cousins were playing on it.

Amber: Ok. Are you with Emily on the 6th of May?

Finley: Yes. We had lunch together. I also played with her bird. We also posted photos on social media.

Amber: Ohk. Yes, I saw those. So you went over to her house?

Finley: Yes... I went back home I think around 5ish.

Amber: Okay.

Finley: And also on the 8th morning I got a spam call. I picked it up and I heard a scream. It was definitely a female voice. It was Emily I am so damn sure about it. The call got cut off immediately I told her name.

Amber: Did you try calling... to the number again?

Finley: Yes, of course. So, I went to Emily's house to check on her parents, they said they filed a report to the police. I was with them the whole night.

Amber: OK. Well, do you follow any kittens02 on your Instagram? Or by any chance they follow you?

Finley: I don't follow any kittens02. There isn't any chance of them following me because mine is set to private.

Amber: Did Emily ever complain to you about her having a stalker?

Finley: Oh yes. Recently only in fact. I think from the end of March. She was worried a lot though.

Amber: But you didn't worry about it? You never checked who it was? You didn't help your friend, did you?

Finley: OK OK chill. I did try to find them but no luck. So at last I told her to leave it because isn't it obvious. There will be stalkers if there are influencers. Do you get what I mean?

Amber: Yes. One last question. Do you think the stalker was the one who made Emily disappear?

Finley: I honestly don't know. It might be.

Amber: Hmm. So we're done. Thanks a lot.

Finley: It's my pleasure.