AMBER

My geography test went badly. Mostly Carol helped me. And then I thanked her and told her I would call her after I reached home. But I'm not sure as I don't know if I will be that much free today to call her. And then without wasting another movement, I went straight to the parking lot. My eyes searched all over the lot and then they darted him.

He was leaning on his car hood, eyes fixed on his phone screen while his friends were bullying a few juniors. Why isn't he bullying them? Oh well, he already did bully her in the lunch. Apart from his handsomeness he is a bully and will always be a bully.

I strode towards his direction and stood in front of him. I waited for a second and then called him out. 'Excuse me!'

He looked at me and then stood up straight to his full height. Why the heck is he so tall? 'oh hey again.' He said with a full smile, which was enough to light up the whole town. 'Came back to take your textbook?' he asked, and I returned him a small nod as I didn't just come here for my textbook but also to hear few answers from his mouth which I needed more than anything.

'You know what? I'm going to fail my test as you didn't allow me to study during lunch.' I say as he pulls out my textbook from his bag.

'Umm, still you ate peacefully after I took it away. No need to thank me.' He said keeping one hand on his chest and handing it to me with another.

I snatched it from him. He grinned at me and then his eyes went back to the screen. Why is he so arrogant?

'I gave you what you came for. Now you can leave.' He said without looking at me. He might have noticed me not leaving. I held my bag strip very tight it started to dig into my palms. I said 'Well, I want to know something and I think you will be able to help me out. I need to ask you a few questions.'