nine.

chapter nine, congrats, you have eyes!

THE CLUB WAS LOUD AND ENERGETIC, something that Rose wasn't really used to. The girl hardly drank, which made her question why she was even here. The girl started to frantically look around, looking for anyone she might know, when she spotted Jeremy. Rose quickly moved over to him, noticing he was also here with some of his friends.

"Jeremy!"

"Rose? Oh my god!" Jeremy quickly pulled Rose into a hug, smiling at her. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"Oh I'm here with the cast, but I can't seem to find anyone so I came over here." She smiles, laughing softly.

"Well you're welcome over here, and hey! I'm coming to see Moulin Rouge in a few days!"

"Really?"

"Yeah, I wouldn't miss it."

"I can't wait! I think you'll love it,"Rose smiles at her friend. As she stand with him, he introduces her to some of his friends. The girl quickly realize that it was the cast of the show he is in, making her feel proud of him. She quickly is pulled into a conversation with one of the girls, Melissa.

"Hey I'll be back, I'm gonna go get a drink. Does anyone want me to get them anything?" Rose asks, watching them all shake their heads. The girl quickly goes over to the bar and orders her drink, waiting patiently.

"So, what are you doing all alone?" A voice interrupts the girl, causing her eyebrows to furrow.

"I'm not," the girl answers shortly, trying to shut this man down.

"Well, I don't see anyone."

"Good for you, you have eyes." Rose rolls her eyes at the man, who seemed to have moved closer to her. As soon as she starts  to move away, he grabs her arm. "Get the fuck off me-"

"Can I help you?" A voice sounds through her ears, one she immediately recognizes, Aaron. The other guy releases his hold on Rose, causing her to let a breath out that she didn't know she held.

"Nah man, I was just messing with her."

"Well, I'd appreciate it if you'd leave my girlfriend alone," Aaron said, looking the man up and down. As the man looked between the two, Aaron found himself now standing in front of Rose. The man quickly scoffed, before walking away.

"I didn't need your help."

"Yeah sure looked like it, Rosie."

"Would you quit calling me that?"

"No, it annoys you," Aaron smirked, watching the girl roll her eyes at him. The girl quickly grabbed her drink, inspecting it for any unknown substances. "As  far as I know, he didn't put anything in your drink."Aaron spoke, watching the girl carefully.