twelve.

chapter twelve, good morning america!

   GOOD MORNING AMERICA HAD OFFRED TO INTERVIEW ROSE AND AARON, to help with ticket sales (as if they needed more, they had Rose Seymour and Aaron Tveit for crying out loud.) But, here Aaron and Rose were at 8 AM in the morning.

The interviewer didn't tell them any questions beforehand, unlike any other time the two had been interviewed.

The two sat down in the chairs they were told to, fixing their mics to make sure they were clipped on.

"Welcome back, here with us we have two very special guests! Please welcome actors, Rose Seymour and Aaron Tveit!" Aaron and Rose smiled at the camera, before looking back at the interviewer.

"Thank you guys for coming!" The two smiled at her, nodding their heads before Aaron spoke.

"Thank you for having us!"

"Alright we just have a few questions! First, What is it like preforming Moulin Rouge?"

"Oh, it's absolutely amazing. I mean, I loved the movie when it came out, and I was so happy when k heard it would be adapted to stage, not to mention how excited I was when I was casted. The cast and crew are so incredibly talented and they really make the show, and I think there's such a fun factor when preforming a jukebox musical, especially one as packed as this one!" Rose smiled, looking between the interviewer and the camera.

"Yeah I agree with Rose, everyone is so talented, and I've made some life long friends with people. It's really just a great experience!" Aaron smiled.

"Alright! Next question, how is it like working with each other?"

"Rose is so incredibly talented, and I really couldn't ask for a better Satine. Our director told us to do some stuff that normally people would say no to, but Rose always did it. She's really just incredible, and it's been great to work with her."

"Yeah, I remember hearing that he had been casted and I listened to every show I could and watched a lot of interviews just to see what I was getting into, and I'd say he definitely lived up to expectations." Rose smiled, looking next to her at Aaron. She had one thought as she looked at him, he must be a good actor if he can lie that easily.

The rest of the interview dragged on and soon enough Rose and Aaron had left the studio.

"You know, I got to hand it to you, you're a great lier."

"What do you mean?"

"Aaron, come on, "she's really just incredible, and great to work with," that was so good I was almost convinced!" Rose laughed, mocking his voice.

"Who said I was lying?" Aaron winked at her before walking away.

'What just happened?' Rose thought, and she couldn't help the heat that rose to her cheeks as she watched him strut off.

He wasn't lying? But, he hated her, had he not? He made himself very clear that he hated her, and that he loved to annoy her. So what changed from hating her to finding her incredible? Rose didn't know, and frankly, she wanted to know almost too bad. What had switched within Aaron? And how did he feel now? Perhaps, the same way Rose felt about him? What, no....Rose didn't feel anything for him. At all...right?

AUTHOR SPEAKS !

Hey queens! I may upload later today????? Idk BUT I DO HAVE A QUESTION:

So, I was talking to my friend about this book and I mentioned "I might just hint at sex or smth like that" and they told me to actually write smut for this. So, technically I have two, my question lays. Should I or should I not write smut for this? And, if you know, do you know if Aaron has expressed discomfort with this topic? I know some writers across platforms have in fact written smut about him and I wanted to know if that was okay???