Chapter 10 - The Tyrants Humiliation. And Uno!

"Ethan, you'll be able to deal with Albert, right?" I asked him.

We were currently in the locker room waiting for our match to start.

"Don't worry about me, just keep your end of the deal." He said.

Ever since the match yesterday I couldn't get any excitement out of him. Ryueens match really did get under his skin. He's an admirable person, getting so worked up over something that doesn't directly involve him. 

"I'm using Charmeleon, Frogadier, and Excadrill." I told him.

Even though I'm bringing all three I'm only going to Frogadier. I'm confident in that, other matches I was able to mess around more and try random things. This match however, I will be doing nothing but humiliating Ryueen.

"I'm using Cyndaquil, Swellow, and Dewott." He told me.

"Ding"

Not a word was spoken between the two of us as we headed towards the arena tunnel. I'll fulfill your wish Ethan, don't worry.

Exiting the tunnel I saw the same sight as yesterday, hundreds of students and staff members. Just like yesterday the crowd started cheering once the saw us, but unlike yesterday instead of Ethan playing celebrity and interacting with the crowd, he merely kept his eyes forwards.

"THERE THEY ARE FOLKS! THE TWO FIRST YEAR BOYS WHO HAVE TAKEN THIS SCHOOL BY STORM, AYANOKOUJI KIYOTAKA OF CLASS 1-D AND ETHAN 'GOLD' OF CLASS 1-A!" Kukui shouted.

Once again very questionable cheers resonated throughout the arena, this time I'm not going to narrate them though. 

"ON THE OTHER SIDE WE HAVE THE TYRANT, RYUEEN KAKERU OF CLASS 1-C AND HIS RIGHT-HAND MAN, ALBERT YAMADA!" Kukui yelled out.

The crowd was less reactive to Ryueen and Alberts' introduction than they were to ours.

"ARE YOU READY?"

"YES"

"THREE"

"TWO"

"ONE"

"BEGIN"

"Go Frogadier/Cyndaquil, show no mercy." Ethan and I said.

"Go Torracat/Pangoro, destroy them." Ryueen and Albert said.

An intersting choice starting off with Torracat still. To be fair it didn't really matter, whatever Pokemon he did choose would all the meet the same fate. Might as well take this chance to make some extra points.

"Hey Ryueen, if Frogadier sweeps your entire time, you pay me 50,000 points." I called out, it was less of a request and more of me just letting him know.

He didn't reply and instead just smirked. He seemed intrigued.

"Frogadier, trap him with your bubbles and use Hydro Tackle." I called out.

(Hydro Tackle is just what I'm calling the Quick Attack covered with water combo thing)

Frogadier dashed across the field and once again coated itself in water at blinding speeds. Torracat attempted to move out of the way but Frogadier throw his bubbles at its legs, trapping it in place.

"BOOM"

A dust cloud shot up following Frogadiers move.

"Don't wait for the dust to clear, get in there and use Water Pulse!" I yelled.

"Dier!"

Frogadier sprinted into the dust cloud and a blue hue came from inside of it. Suddenly a blinding light came from inside of the dust.