Chapter 11 - Serena Yvone

AN - This is a flashback chapter to meeting Serena, it will be somewhat juicy however. You can consider it Ayanokoujis first 'date'.

"Hey Ayanokouj! I'm sorry but I can't go to the mall anymore, but my friend Serena will still go! Again, I'm sorry!" Ichinose's text read.

"Okay, how will I know when she's there?" I asked.

"I sent her your number and dorm room number, she said she'll be at your dorm soon!"

"Knock"

"Knock"

"Knock"

"She's here, talk to you later."

Turning off my phone I went and opened my door, letting Serena in. Serena Yvone is a Class 1-B student, same as Ichinose. We were all supposed to go to the mall together today but Ichinose had to cancel. So that means just Serena and I will be going.

Serena is a girl with radiant blue eyes and light brown hair. She is a very popular girl in the first year just from her looks alone, but with her looks she also has a personality that many find desirable. She is a person I've heard many male students express their desires to be with her.

She was dressed in a sundress(?) where the middle was pink and the outside was red with gold trims. The shoulders of the dress were white and she had a blue ribbon on her chest. With this she also had a red hat with a black strip around the base and a red ribbon on the outside of it. Overall the outfit made her look good.

 Overall the outfit made her look good

"Hey, Ayanokouji right?" Serena asked.

"Yeah, and you're Serena?" I answered.

"Yup!"

"Okay, I'm going to change then we can head to the mall." 

I changed into a blue sweatshirt and white undershirt for my top. For my bottoms I was wearing black sweatpants. Ichinose and Mako went on a very long rant about how I didn't understand fashion or how colors worked together, and then they spent around five minutes insulting the purple pants I wanted. The discussion ended in Mako and Ichinose setting out outfits for me and threatening me about if they ever saw me 'mixing and matching' them.

Walking back out to my room I asked Serena something;

"Do you know what we're doing today? Ichinose just told me it was a surprise whenever I asked."

"She said we were going to go to a few clothes stores  but theres a few other places we can visit, then heading to Pallet Cafe for lunch. After that we were gonna go watch a movie!" She answered.

"Very well."

"Ding"

Entering the elevator I wondered something, why was Serena as comfortable as she was. She was entering the room of a male stranger, I thought that any situation like that would make any girl uncomfortable. Serena on the other hand seemed unfazed by it.