Chapter Sixteen: That married man

A/n: Birthday special🥳🥳🥳🥳 my birthday was two days ago guys! I wanted to put this up on my birthday but I was so freaking busy. But today I'm done with school early so I have lots of time! So here's this chapter, enjoy🍝. Please you guys, vote and comment and make me happy 🥰.

Bless💕

Baila's POV

The only thing I kept wondering is, what the hell is going on here?

Let me repeat myself. What the hell is going on here?

How did I end up in this situation?

I'm with Danny, and we're at our usual gaming lounge. Only that there's kind of a movie night thingy organised by Danny and his clique. Leely is usually at the other angle of the pub doing her thing with her boyfriend and his underlings, and I'm supposed to be doing my gaming in this place, but then I've found myself here with Danny.

Okay, he came up to me and informed me of the movie, that it'll begin in a few and he doesn't want to be alone there as all of his guys will be there with their girls. I just knew they'll do nothing but nonsense in that place. As the movie went on, each of them did nonsense with themselves until they packed themselves out of the room to get themselves "a room". There's only two single pringle guys left in the room right now, coupled with me and Danny and I'm sure I've paid ultimate attention to the movie more than all of the organisers and attenders of the alleged organised "movie night".

I'm not really that pumped for the movie because it's full of nonsense. You know, American movies and display of gross nudity and obscenity. Too much sexual content and normalisation of this disgusting LGBTQ concepts. So American filmography have never been my zen. I prefer asian content. If it's a romantic film they deliver pure, sweet love, the one that'll leave you with butterflies in your stomach as if you're the main character of the movie. If it's a thriller they'll make sure they leave you spooked and anxious at the end of each episode.

Anyways, somehow, this movie got my attention because they began with a murder scene. And the only thing that has brought me this far is my curiosity to discover who the murderer would be.

I've been really concentrated and doing well to ignore the obscene scenes, until I felt Danny curl his arm around my waist. I didn't complain even though I felt like breaking his hand. I kept my cool and waited to see what he was actually planning to do and how far he was planning to go. He interpreted my abstainance of speech wrongly and continued. He used his other hand. He placed it on my thigh, then he tried to start rubbing my thigh.

"Danny. There are guys in this room. I don't care if you're my boyfriend or whatever. If I slap you right now you'll be the talk of the week in this pub. Don't embarrass yourself." I delivered my threat to him in a low and sweet voice.

He breathed out awkwardly and agitatedly and slowly retracted his nasty hands away from me.

"Good." I said, smiling sternly at him. Then I erupted, dusted the back of my shirt and left the room.

Coming out of the room, I almost collided with this bitch called Kenza. I just freaking hate her and I wish I could beat her up, squeeze her face and make her inform me the fuck she's always glaring at me. I've never talked to her, never had anything to do with her. So I couldn't apprehend all of those nasty glares she throws at me anytime I'm passing by or anytime she sees me with Danny. If she likes Danny she should just suit herself. They're non Muslims anyways, so, perfect match. After this happened I don't really want anything to do with Danny. I'm so disgusted at him this evening.