End.

" Neji" I whispered in his ear, clinging on to him, on another date.

"What is it? Kana-chan" He said, concern and looking down at me.

" Follow me." I grabbed his hand, walked in a secure located, under a tree.

" I-I, Neji." I hesitated over words, I felt guilt in my stomach, my heart was racing intensely." I'm pregnant." I exclaimed.

"  You been cheating on me? h-huh."  He asked, and then turned around after five minutes of complete silence.

I can't tell him the truth, I knew this would happening. He walking out on me just like in my dreams. Tears stream down my cheek, my heart was shattered and broken. I can't take it, anymore.

" Neji!" I screamed his name in tears." I didn't cheat on you, the truth is I wanted my sister happy. The only reason Sasuke came back is because was to destroy my life, and I agree to the terms to grant Sakura, happiness because that was most important to me. And now, after finding this out I think she's going to hate me." I cried, continuously and put my hands over my eyes to hide my tears, as they stream down my cheek and drop on the ground.

" You idiot." Neji ran up to me and hugged me tightly, and stroke my hair softly." Before you worry about others happiness, I'm sorry Kana. Let's get married!"

" W-what?" I choked on my words.

" I want to stay with you forever, I can't live without you. Kana I love you more the my life, and let's raise the child together." Neji smiled.

" Mhm." I nods.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Kana move away from him." Sasuke demanded, and quickly step aside from Neji. I turned around to Sasuke, and hesitated to speak as I looked at Neji then turn my head and looked at Sasuke.

"Act like you enjoy it." Sasuke whispered in my ear. He gently pulled me close, and kissed me in front of Neji. I tried to resist by his force was too strong as tears came down my face.

" This baster" Neji grin his teeth, angry.

" Say you love me, right in front of him." Sasuke pulled away, and held my hands.

"Say it!"

" I can't." I argued.

" You making your self suffer, Kana." Sasuke punched me in the chest, and the second hit was close to my rib cage.

" STOP! I'M PREGNANT SASUKE WITH OUR DAUGHTER" I shouted, terrify out of fear and horrified. He paused and stood there in full shocked, his hand started to shake and a grin appeared of his face. I couldn't do anything but cry at this point.

" I'll see you later, Kana-chan." Sasuke put his hands in his pockets and walked away. He paused his footsteps hearing Sakura calling his name, who witness the whole scene and then disappeared.

"Where Neji it's unusally that he isn't here today." Sakura said.

" He's off on a mission he'll be back soon."  I smiled, and place my hand on top of the engagement ring.

" Look at that bundle of joy in there! " Sakura smiled, and