Untitled Part 11

"I'm home." I twist the door nob, and opened the door.

" Kana!" Sakura ran, and hugged me tightly." No matter what happens, I'll always love you, again, and again." She gently stroke my hair and hugged me tighter, and then she pulled away." Kana, I got to go I'll talk to you later." Sakura waved her hand, and walked out the door hiding her tears, and ran off.

I was glad to see my happy I never felt this happy in my whole entire life. Things, are patch up with me and Sakura. Life couldn't get better. I smiled and walked towards the table, and looked at the mail. I seen a envelope opened with my name on it." Mhm." I looked confused, and pulled the papers out. It was all my hospital files, blood test, and history I had spend at the hospital. I dropped the papers, and turned around.

" It was hard to find those, that was hidden deep in the hospital" Sasuke said.

"W-why? Sasuke!?" I turn around and looked at him. I was so anger, everything that I wanted to keep a secret it all had leaked out, I punched Sasuke in the face.

" Love me, and I'll stop." He firmly  grab my arm and pulled me close into his chest.

" Leave me alone." I pushed him out my way, and stayed locked in my room all day.All the horrible torture, close to death experience and heart breaking, ending up in the hospital everyday. I cried because he was the only person I could think about right now was Sasuke. My heart had ache so much." I don't want to fall in love with him because all he going do is hurt me." I cried.

"Jeez,your such a idiot." Sasuke said.

" Please don't say anymore Sasuke, I did all this to make Sakura happy." I cried." The only thing I wish for is that you and my older sister get marry."

" Shut up, Kana." Sasuke shouted." I want to marry you."

"Sasuke." I cried as I felt a sharp pain in my stomach." My water broke."

" E-eh?! Just push." Sasuke said, confused, shocked  and help instructed birth to his knowledge.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Kana look at our daughter." Sasuke smiled and shown Kana their beautiful daughter with black hair, and bright pink eyes.

" She's so cute." Kana smiled weakly and tired." Sadaka your adorable" I coughed.

" She's beautiful." Sasuke smiled."Sadaka is the perfect name for our daughter, She could be called  Sana for short just like Kana."

"Yes." Kana smiled." I'm just going to rest for a bit." She closed her eyes.

" Kana I know your tired, look she's crying now." Sasuke rocked Sadaka." Don't cry, maybe if you hold her she'll stop."

"Yeah." Kana smiled.

"We going to enroll into the academy, take her places." Sasuke said.

" Yes. I can't wait." Kana  smiled and said weakly." I'm going to sleep for a while,okay?"

" Wait." Sasuke grab Kana hand and place it on his cheek, as her hand slid down unresponsive." Kana wake up already Sadaka won't stop crying." Tears stream down his cheek." Kana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"