Chapter 2:Academy

I slowly opened my eyes leaning against the Cherry Blossom Tree. I had always kept in mind It was mines and my older sister base since I was since but its true I think we drifted apart or it just might be my imagination.I looked up at the sky I still remember the whole song Sakura the song you always song to me as a child.The lost memories in my head felt so real I knew it was. I felt a drop of water fall on my hand I gently touch my face feeling undesirable tears continue streaming from my eyes.That memory I can remember it so clearly I wish I didn't want to grow up so fast I should have listen to my mother when she was talking about I should enjoy myself as a child but I was too stubborn.Only if time froze that day I probably wouldn't be in this position now. I press my hand against the ground lifting myself up I felt the breeze of the wind blow through my hair. I gentle wipe the tears away from my face, taking a deep breath inhaling a great amount of air."It's almost time" I said. 
I turned around at the tree Only if my sister could understand like you do? Cherry Blossom I walked down the path in which I came from surrounded by trees I continue walking headed towards the Kohona Academy I stood in front of the building pausing my footsteps there was no one in sight I was basically standing there by myself. It was quiet you were only able to hear the sound of the wind slowing through your face.I picked up my pace walking at the door slowly opening it.I enter the building having this overwhelming feeling inside, the hallways was clear there wasn't a trace of sound or anyone in the building.I seen doors along the side of the door "Room 456" I mumble underneath my breath appearing in front of the room number."Room 456" I repeated again sighing.I place my hand on the could door handle I heard voices of the students inside the classroom , chills strike down my pain.I slowly took out my ribbons as my hair strike down my back. I slowly open the door the classroom sudden began quiet shocked by my sudden appearance. I walked to my seat only hearing my own foots step,step then I sat down in my seat,"Haruno Kana Present" Iruka said,marking me down on the charts.
"Yes" I replied as I heard student's whispering behind me.
" You have been replace temporarily from Team 15 if you continue these choice you'll be expelled from the Academy." Iruka sensei said.
Who's that?
That's Haruno Kana 
I haven't see her in 4 months
She's almost look like Sakura
But Sakura look way beautiful compare to her, you can't even tell that they're sisters.
Why do she even bother to be in school?

I felt these hateful comment coming towards me.I wanted to give school a second chance I scoot my chair out ,"No remove me from Team 15 that why I came here" I just blurted out without thinking. I just wanted it to stop the comment and voices I just couldn't stand it anymore.
Iruka sensei mark it down in the documents ," It's done"Then he started giving direction on upcoming following even which would help with training. I felt sadness and guilt shock through the back of my head I looked down at my hands I wish I can take it back. I really want to go on missions but I'll still be treated the same I firmly ball up my face. I only have myself to blame