Chapter Eight: Rejoiced

"We're going to rest for a bit and then in a couple hours." He jumped down, made a fire and rested against the tree.

" Okay." I stare at the flames of the fire my heart was beating incredibly fast. I turned my head and looked at Sasuke He look so peaceful I wonder if he's cold I place my hand of his forehead."AH!" I scream slightly as I felt burn my wrist.

" Don't ever touch me!" Sasuke snatch my wrist then let go after a while falling back asleep.

"Geez...That hurts." I rub my wrist and laid down on the cold ground, and stare at the stars in the sky until I eventually fell asleep.

In the morning we headed out to Kohona his speed was magnificent I was sincerely impressed but this wasn't the time to be admiring someone who threated my life I thought back on what he said at Orichmaru hideout and shook my head.

"Where here." He paused his footsteps and jumped down from the tree, staring at the entrance of Kohona. I jumped down standing right beside him.

"Ino-nee, who that strange looking man at the entrance of the gate." Ino little cousin,name Chiyomi, pointed out.

"That Kana." Ino smiled and glance at the person beside me 0_0 ." And S-sasuke!" Ino grab her cousin and ran towards us shocked, excited and rejoiced.

" We must see the Hokage." I said." Ino we'll be back later

In The Hokage Office

 " I'm Kana Haruno I on a top secret mission to bring back Sasuke and I complete the S-rank task." I said, and handed Ms.Tsunade the files that my I received from my sensai. Sasuke walked in right behind me complete silent.

" Congratulations, Kana was it easy to capture him?" Ms. Tsunade asked, and looked up at me, leaning back in her chair.

"No, not really."I said smiling, feeling unease and nervous.

" Sasuke, It would be a time when you must serve time in Kohona prison, there would be 24/7 security but until then you may be excused."  Hokage said. Sasuke and I left, and walked out of the building.

" Wassup Sasuke." Naruto shouted, smiling happily, waving towards us.

"Hey Naruto." Sasuke said, immediately irritated, in a cold tone.

"Everyone waiting for us at Ramen Ichiraku." Naruto said resting his hand behind, and smiled softly." Your invited Kana, thank you for bringing Sasuke back." After a while we arrived to our destination.

" Ramen on me everyone." Naruto said on his fourth bowl slurping his noodles." Hurray for Kana bring Sasuke back!"

" I'm sick of eating Ramen." Neji complained.

" You haven't even finish your first bowl." Ten-ten sigh then looked over at Lee." Why are you eating Ramen and doing push-ups?"

" Gai sensai said you should always practice and do 2,500 push-ups daily." Lee said counting 56-57-57 and so on, and so forth.

"I'm sorry I'm late guys." Sakura said, and her eyes meet with Sasuke for the first time in many years. She ran up to him in tears and kissed him right in plain sight." I love you Sasuke! "

This is the only time I could possibly tell him how I feel. I took a deep breath," Neji  I-I." I suddenly felt nervous, and embarrassed, my face was turning all red." Nevermind"

" Kana I knowledge what you did today, Good job." Neji said and smiled a little.

" Neji stop beating around the bush and tell her how you feel!" Ten-ten said, and nudge his arm.

"Kana." Neji coughed." Let's go on a date tomorrow around at noon."

" O-of course." I smiled.

Sasuke turn his head I'll wipe that ridiculous smile off your face  He turned around, and looked at the sky as Sakura rested her head on his shoulder.

" Goodbye everyone I have to go home." I said, and walked home. I showered put on my beautiful flower nightgown. I wrote what happen today in my diary and put it back inside my drawer. I fall back in bed, smiling non-stop, my heart was pounding hard against my chest. I didn't want this feelings to go away. I suddenly heard and I sat up on the bed frighten by the noise.

Someone pinned me down to the bed and covered my mouth. It was Sasuke, and I was more scared then ever.

"Let me go!" I screamed, and tried to pushed him off from me.

"Shut up before someone hear you I did my part and now Kana I'll wipe that ridiculous smile from your face, I'll make you suffer and feel pain. I'm going to tell you what's your going to do.Your going to break it off with Neji or I'm going do much worst things to you. I'm going to torture you and make you suffer in ways you can't image." He leaned closer, and kissed me passionately and softly, forcefully. I couldn't move, tears stream down my face, my first kiss was being taken from me and everything else.