Chapter 3: ......

I gentle rest my head on the table drifting away to a distance dream from reality from listening to one of Iruka lectures.

"Sakura-san" I called out my sister name chasing behind her as she paused her footsteps I stopped aswell she just looked at me with complete silence."Sakura why you looking at me like this?" I asked.

"Kana this is my first misson I don't want to be late" She walked up to me and pat my head," I promise when I come back I'll make you some dumplings."

I felt tears rising within my eyes at this point I couldn't even stop them as my heart was fill with sadness and pain.

"Big girls don't cry  Kana"Sakura said

I nod looking up at her smiling cheefully as tears came down my face 

I heard a loud ringing sound that interrupt me from my sleep I slowly open my eyes looking around the room were empty which made me realize class had just been dismissed.I yawn rubbing my eyes I scoot my chair out walking down the steps I stumble , picking back up my pace I was truly tired I finally made it to the last step which was a couple steps away from the door I look at Iruka sensei into his paper work stressing  I walked to the door slowly touching the handle."Kana can you stay for a couple minutes?" Iruka sensei asked. I turned my head slightly bowing to excuse myself from the situation," I'm sorry Sensei but I have bussiness to attent to" I said.

"I know why you remove yourself from Team 15" He replied reading the documents in his hand," Why don't you be honest for once even if its your first time in school between 4 months"

" Because I didn't like the bad comments the student's were saying about me" I replied in a soft tone looking at him feeling torn.

"I understand how you feel but your just telling me half of the truth" He said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked looking at him confused.

Iruka sensei sigh,"Kana" He called out my name as he sat the document on his task.He pulled open his drawer pulling out a file ," Read it" He demanded.

I wanted to asked why but It just felt like a tense moment and I know it would be disrespectful to straight up say no to him. I walked up to his desk reading the name that was printed on it Kana Haruno  I slowly flip it open with dozen of papers of background information about me at the hospital I quickly closed it realizing what was stored in it.I felt this sadness inside my heart nothing at this point could change my mind about the choices I had made.

"It was store deep within the hospital near the top secret option I had already read through them and I was pretty surprise about the information I gather. I don't know what it specifically called but do you think the choices you make are acceptable for this."Iruka asked.

I slightly shook my head ," I don't want to hear no more, please. I can't give you an answer right now Its just so much on my mind I just want to go home." I replied.

"Well just answer one this for me? Do your parents know" He asked.

"No! And please don't tell them. Only my doctor, you and I know, I don't want to be a burden, I don't want others to feel pity towards me.I know in school I won't be treated the same because I'm Sakura sisters and everyone have high expectations for me but I just c-cant.All I'm asking is please don't tell my parents , keep it a secret between us." I asked politely.

Iruka sensei sigh," O.K just forget I ever showed you"

" Thanks but despite that I been maintaining my health and I feel so much better then what the hospital records say" I smiled looking at him ,"So don't worry" I slowly opened the door as I close it behind me exiting out the building.