Chapter Eighteen: The Vala Witch

The sun soon shone down on the Jorvik Stables while Erika rode out on her black horse. But one could see that around Erika's eyes had faint, but dark circles. It probably meant that she had been having nightmares or she's been busy with something at night hours.
Once she was done riding on Nemain and she started sitting on the roots of a tree, Erika got out a book from her satchel and started reading her book while Nemain was grazing near her.
But everything transformed into a dark and mysterious field in the Forgotten Fields. Dark clouds swirled in the sky, making it darker than usual. The dark clouds were blocking out the moon and the stars from sight, as if everyone was in a darker than a dark cave at midnight.
The camera soon lowered itself into the field. Through the sparse canopy of leaves, a faint light of the hidden moon shone through the trees. Not a single sound could be heard from the undergrowth. The trees were extremely still and not a single rustle from the still wind could be heard.
But in the center of the trail was none other than Linda Chanda.
Linda looked around with wary curiosity, her eyes flicking back and forth as she gazed at the ominous field. Wind ran through her hair. The skies remained dark without a trace of the moon or the stars. But when she looked down, Linda suddenly felt the ground trembling slightly with surprising strength. Linda's eyes widened with horrified fear.
Linda started running away from the unknown horse. But the galloping had started to sound louder and louder. Like thunder. It was like all of the field were holding their breath. After a while, Linda saw a faint orange glow in the distance.
And by that moment, Linda tripped and fell over an unseen and unknown object, a startled cry could heard in the wind. But, instead of being run over, a shadowy figure of a horse jumped over Linda without landing a single hit on her by accident from the jump.
Linda turned to look at the other side as the horse landed gracefully there. But it seemingly disappeared in the depths of the shadows once again. The forest had opened up to a clearing in Greendale. Standing in the circle of trees was a horse with a darkly, cloaked rider. The mare's coat is black as a starless night sky, though her mane and tail seemed to be set ablaze with fire as well her hooves that seemed to be putting her hooves aflame and her bright green eyes glowed like a pair of fiery green smoke.
"Moon Soul Rider." A strong, feminine voice was soon heard. The voice is clearly a female and sounded human, but inhuman at the same time.
Linda gasped at the sight. She recognized the Whinfell mare in a instant. The mare was Galloper Thompson's mare, Morrigan.
"Find it." The rider's hidden eyes shone with grief and hope, Morrigan whinnied and scrapped her fiery hoof against the earth. "Find it. My rider needs it from the witch. He wants to see her. But not without it."
They soon heard a noise behind them. Linda spun around, while Morrigan and the unidentified rider followed her gaze. Torrents of rain poured down from the stormy skies. Dark storm clouds swirled in the sky, rumbling with powerful thunder overhead. The dark clouds were blocking out the moon and the stars from sight.
But galloping through the storm was a black horse with a cloaked rider. It was as if she was racing the wind and the lightning. She jumped from hill to hill, jumped over some boulders, and galloped through the field gracefully.
Though standing there on the field, was a white horse. And, on the horse's back, was a rider, draped in a long, grayish-blue cloak, sitting astride the horse and watching her.
The girl's eyes shone with startling blue electricity as she gazed at Linda. The mare soon reared and let out a shrill whinny. Thunder crashed overhead, ripping across the sky from horizon to horizon, and the girl breathed quietly in the scent of fresh rain and lightning.
The girl locked eyes with Linda. Her eyes, which were almost hidden by the hood of her cloak, Linda couldn't tell what the woman was thinking as she gazed at her. Her eyes were unfathomable as the sea.
But everything changed all at once, the thunderstorm had suddenly came to life. Lightning flashed behind the two partners and their eyes were illuminated by the lightning. A heavy gust of wind tore through the forest, driving wind and rain towards Linda's location.
Linda soon woke up with a start from her window seat, gasping for breath. She glanced at the window, her eyes wide with fear.