Beyond Time and Place

They really did went ceaselessly after that, exploring had no end, ardour had no end.

Sneaking to embrace, stealing glances and touches, snatching breaths in secret became a habit.

Their bodies, minds, souls, hearts had known each other so well....

The ears, Ishan's earrings, all types, emerald ones, black studs, hoops, Shubman love the hoops, but he also love the emeralds, he actually love them all, everything seem to suit Ishan, so he takes his time tugging at them, tracing them, kissing them.....

The black and dark brown irises within their eyes,
The pupils which expand full of life at contact,
The eyelashes, veiling and unveiling, sometimes freezing to capture even the minuscule sight of one another....

The noses which retains each other's fragrance......

The lips, the bow above them, they curve in glee as soon as the other makes an appearance......

The necks, the chains which adorn them, the mole on Ishan's Adam's apple.....

A barely visible scar on Shubman's left shoulder.....

The chests, the hearts which thuds within them.....

The arms, the fingers, the crooked nail in the index finger of Ishan's right hand.....

The expanse of their abs, the trail which disappears within their bottoms......

Each curve and cut could recognise one another even if the world turns dark, each fragment of them had absorbed one another's sensation within self forever and ever, not even the departure from this body could vanish it, this recognition and retainment was beyond time and universe.

Shubman kisses Ishan's shoulder who was lieing on his stomach with eyes closed, awake yet lazy as sunbeams cascading in through an open window poured on his face, both naked under the white sheets which only covered half of their body.

"Ish", Shubman mutters partially hovering over Ishan and resting his face on latter's shoulder before placing another kiss on it. Ishan being too relaxed to move just humms in response.

"I miss you", he whispers into other's ear and smiles widely dropping his face back on Ishan's shoulder when he hears him chuckling as subduing his grin he plants another kiss at the skin beneath the corner of his mouth.

"I miss you too, Shubi", Ishan mumbles feeling Shubman broadly smile again probably with his eyes now closed as well, he can't help but let his lips spread too.

"Ish"

"Hmmm"

"Ishu"

"Baby", Ishan calmly replies as Shubman smiles again, eyes shut, submerged in tranquility, "We soon need to get up, we have a meeting to attend and we can't afford to be late", he says finally opening his eyes while drawing figures on Ishan's back.

"In a minute", Ishan mutters.

"You've been saying that for an hour now", Shubman pouts.

"This time I mean it and why are you drawing a literal landscape on my back, it tickles"

Shubman smiles adding mountains to his scenery, "Tujhe kese pta?"

"Well I-", Ishan opens his eyes, pausing, "Nevermind", he utters and goes back to savour the peace when Shubman kisses his back, "I have now stamped it, it's absorbed in your skin by my name", Shubman says resting his face on Ishan's shoulder again, meanwhile, Ishan just chuckles adoring him inwardly, thinking 'this is the same man who broke his back a while ago and now look at him being all kiddish', he smiles and keeps it to himself.