🌺Chapter 50🌺

* Being a Family Again*

Birla Mansion,
6:00 P.M

Sadness and silence overtook the aura of Birla mansion..! Currently Abhimanyu woke with up grogilly and he found that he slept over his friends shoulder who inturn sleeping ''

He sighed and started to woke up that starls manik and he woke up too''

Manik : hum sogaya kya..?

Abhimanyu nodded''

Manik : feeling better..?

Abhimanyu : yeah..! Go and fresh up .! Subah se koi kuch nahin khaya na.! I will order something''

Manik : you know you can talk to me whenever you want..!

Abhimanyu : I know..! Jao'' And Priya ko bhi bulao''

Manik : I am not talking to her''

Abhimanyu : Manik..! She is feeling enough guilty..! Chup chap fresh hoke usse neeche bulao'' And don't you dare to say something to her..!

He ordered firmly and manik  nodded slowly''

When manik left..! Abhimanyu decided that it's high time they should have a family talk''

And he promised himself to set the things back and he is also tired playing the bad cop ..!

He decided to have a peaceful life atleast from now on''

On the other hand Akash and Arush are also settling their thing''

Arush : Look'' don't apologise..!! Galti jitna tera hai utna mera bhi hai'' Maybe if bhaiya say he will give divorce to bhabhi I will also respond the same way''

Akash : Phir bhi I would have been more considerate''

Arush : That's ok'' Dosti mein sab chalta hai'' You don't take more stress'' Dekho kharab karliya na tabiyat'' he chided

Akash smiled as he missed the bickering with him all the time''

Arush : pagal hogaya ho kya..?? Why are you laughing..??

Akash didn't said anything but suddenly hugged Arush tightly''

Arush : Abey..!! chodna''

Akash : I missed you sooo much afath''

Arush : chod pehle mujhe '' maar dalega kya..???

Akash laughed and this time they hug more affentionately''

Arush : sach bolu toh meine bhi tumhe bahut miss kiya..!!! Par koi nahin aab humara patch hogaya na hum dono milke hitler ko pagal kardenge''

Akash : Why you always find a way to get in trouble..???

Arush : itne din mein chup tha dekho sab kaise sad hogaya..!! Aab Arush Raizada ki true Talent bahar laana ki time agaya'' he said proudly..!!!

Akash : tere matlab How to get punish by bhaiya..???

Arush huffed and look away'' Akash sighed as he remembered Akshara'' Arush noticed that immediately''

Arush : di ki yaad arahi hai..???

Akash shook his head''

Arush : you don't have to pretend with me Akki..!! I know how close you are'' She is your mother I understand but she choose her happiness in another man'' ju-

Akash : chodna yaar Aru'' I want a new start plzz don't mention her anymore''

Before they could continue their further talk manik called them downstairs'' Akash got fresh up and when they came downstairs all the family is waiting for them''