Chapter 10: BLOWING UP BITCHES

I'm back bitches, ya miss me?!

Hunter

"What the fuck?!" I yelled watching as another slap made its way to the Tiny Dancer's cheek. A woman with long blonde locks glared at her, her long manicured red nails slashed across Cas' cheeks as she groaned in pain. Two men in black clothing were gripping her arms. Her upper leg was bandaged and blood was evident through the wraps.

"Get the fuck out Hunter" she said as she hissed in more pain. I pushed the door open as the woman gasped and the other men dropped Cassidy to the floor and made there way towards me. Grabbing me by the arms as I tried to make my way over to Cassidy. I struggled against them as the bitch with witch nails approached me, a look of recognition hit her face

"Hunter? The same Hunter that left daisies on my porch step every Saturday. Do you not remember me Cynthia? Cynthia Costello?" She gripped my cheek and smiled. It made me sick. I was confused. I thought there was only one Costello daughter. I turned me head to look at Cassidy who was struggling to get up. Just then Cynthia growled out.

"Do you really choose that piece of shit over me. She's adopted! She's a toy for Christ sake. Father bought her to be my playmate" she shrieked going over to Cassidy and grabbing her by the hair.

"Fuck you! Maybe that why dad made me the fucking heir" she yelled holding a triumphant smirk. What was she doing?! She's getting herself into more trouble than what she's already in. I noticed her grabbing something behind her and desperately trying to balance herself so she could lift herself up. I might as well be a distraction

"Cynthia don't listen to her!" I yelled just as she looked at me and Cassidy pounced up to stick a fucking bread knife on that bitch's fake boobs. The two guards immediately dropped me to tend to their bitch. I quickly ran to Cas and carried her in my arms making a run for it!

"What the fuck was that?" I asked desperately maneuvering ourselves out of the hospital

"Don't talk just run, I'll explain everything later" she yelled holding on to me tightly

***

I brought us back to our house as my mother fixed her up

"You wanna tell me now?" I asked standing by the kitchen's entry way as my mother changed her bandages.

"My father was her father's best friend...their both in the mafia. I knew how to manipulate a switch knife when I was two, at age 5 I was polishing guns and loading bullets, at 7 my father died and Cynthia's father adopted me. They changed my name from Cassidy Hale to Cazandra Costello. Uncle Carlos always did feel more comfortable around me than Cynthia. While we were out barreling bullets, Cynthia was playing princess in her room. I didn't realize Cynthia was jealous of me. During one of the house raids Carlos moved us to an unlikely neighborhood, your neighborhood. Cynthia would always wave by your house because she fancied you, she always played outside in the lawn during the mornings to see you. I was never out during the day but you always saw me during the night, I played by the swing set every night watching the stars, I always saw you lurking around and one day you decided to approach me and you gave me daisy. Every weekend since then you left daisies by the porch step and Cynthia would always keep them from herself, Carlos found no use for Cynthia but an asset so he arranged a marriage for her. Cynthia found it unfair that I was free to choose so I she ran away with half her father's riches and only decided to make herself know now. The only reason I moved back here is to protect you" she sighed looking straight into my eyes.

"They don't want me Hunter, they want you" her voice broke "she wants you, she always gets what she wants"

"Not today Cassidy, you already have me. I'm not letting her take me from you" I said determinedly as she smirked

"Sure you want to be mine?"

"Fuck yeah" I nodded

"I protect what's mine, bring me to my house let's load up some amo and blow up some bitches"