Chapter 12: Gangs Are Hot

Cassidy

"I think.....No...you can't love me Hunter" I sighed. Did I love Hunter? The first time I got here Hunter was simply a chore. A thing I had to clean up so the law doesn't catch up to Cynthia's wicked ways, she might be demented but she's family.

"You don't get to decide that Cassidy, it's my choice" he shook his head glaring at me. I glared back. Why does he always have to argue? I get it okay, he's Mr. Cool Kid in this town and he has panty droppers lining up for him but does he always have to be so air headed?!

"Well your choice will blow your brain to bits" I groaned. It's amazing how we could go from reminiscent and dare I say 'loving' to bickering and annoying the living daylights out of each other. Sometimes Hunter just gets on my last nerves and right now I'm in no mood to fight. Considering that my step sister is already brewing up one hell of fight, I'd sit this one out.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me you feel nothing for me" he suddenly spoke cupping my cheeks in his hand firmly as I met him with a glare that turned into shock once I saw our proximity...way too close. I shook myself awake and managed a weak glare which faltered when his thumb started caressing my cheeks. His slightly calloused palms gently held my face as his warm breath fanned my parted lips. Shit!

"I- I... I feel-" my lips were cut off when his connected with mine in passionate kiss as we both held each other with just as much need and for a moment I ponder on how we were able to withstand each other without kissing for so long. His hands roamed me as grasped his hair which made him groan. It caused a smirk to tug at my lips but a sudden gasp escaped me when he moved to my neck. The bastard knows his ways with ladies.

"You were saying" he smirked against me and our heated pants .

"Shut up Hunter" I groaned pushing off finally awaking from whatever trance he had cast on me. "My sister is out to kill us and we're making out.!" I sighed. "We're going to fucking die!" I groaned covering my face with a pillow. Hunter grabbed it from me and pecked my lips.

"No, we're not. Calm down. I know a couple of people who can help us. But right now you need to get you foot back into shape" he scolded lifting me up and carrying me to my room.

"And who are these people?" I lifted a brow in question.

"Baby I'm not called the bad boy for good reasons" he winked placing me on my bed and kissing my forehead. I was still confused on what he was on about. I've never seen Hunter do anything relatively 'bad' if he's talking about petty crimes like uprooting mailboxes and covering houses in teepee then his officially lost his marbles.

"Hunter what're you on about?" I sighed plopping my head on the mattress as I stressed over the upcoming fight with my psycho sister.

"You're so impatient" he groaned dialing numbers on his phone.

**after a few minutes of Hunter calling random people he sat by my side

"We've got the guns the plans and people" he grinned. I nearly stumbled over my bed. Where the fuck did this boy get guns?!

"How the fuck did---where...wait. Who?! No! What the fuck are you saying?" I asked shock. I was part of the mafia and even I couldn't make plans that fast.

"I'm in a gang baby" he smirked.

He just got 100 times hotter.

"100 times hotter huh?" He chuckled. I face palmed

"Fucking brain had to make me say it out loud" I groaned. My face heating up from embarrassment

"Don't worry, I think about you all the time too. " he packed my lips before standing up and telling me he's going to cook lunch.

"I see why Cynthia wants him now" I chuckled and shook my head. Was I falling for Hunter Knight?