Chapter 13: Baby Bombs Go BOOM!

Cassidy

Days felt like years as we prepared for something I never expected. I was going to fucking kill my sister. That and Hunter told me he loves me, plus he apparently is in a gang. Not just those petty bad boy gangs but an actual gang with a drug cartel and guns...huge guns, also...hot guys.

"Babe, quit staring at Kaden and load the guns" Hunter grunted grabbing me by the arm into one of the rooms in their supposed 'HQ' so..let's say maybe I was flirting with hot Kaden for awhile just to watch a certain someone's jaw tick in annoyance.

"I was not staring, I was merely observing" I rolled my eyes biting my lip to prevent a chuckle from escaping at his annoyed look. He angrily shoved a bullet inside the barrel of the gun.

"Same fucking thing!" He roared slamming the gun on the table. I nearly flinched...nearly. I smirked and cupped his cheek. Feeling the rise and fall of his body at each ragged breath he took in.

"Calm down babe" I chuckled hugging his torso which seemed to do no good so I sighed, letting go and staring into his still angry eyes.  A went near him and placed a kiss on the side of his lips. Before I could speak Hunter roughly pulled me to his chest and connected our lips. It was angry and possessive, it was Hunter. His arms held me with a gentleness I couldn't explain, his lips claimed mine so roughly yet it soothed my whole being. In the end we broke apart because our lung were begging for air. Hunters forehead lent on my shoulder as I laid my head on his, both panting for air.

"I fucking love you" he said trailing kisses on my shoulder. I felt myself stiffen at his words, they were so foreign I didn't know how to react "Will you fucking relax Cas? I'm not asking you to say it back, I just want you to know that I l-"

"I fucking love you too Hunter" I mumbled hoping that he didn't hear because it was the most terrifying thing I have down my entire life up right there with shooting a man down when I was nine.

"What?" Hunter had a huge grin on his face placing me at arms length as he scanned my face. Which just made it a thousand times more awkward.

"Shut up Hunter don't make me take it back" I scowled before I was lifted off the ground in Hunter's embrace as he yelled incoherent things out of his mouth, somewhere along the lines of

"Fuck you Kaden!"

"Okay. Enough with this we have bitches to kill" I laughed as he lowered me down that same idiotic smile still plastered across his face as he grinned at me.

"Hey Cas wanna make bombs?" Tyler another of Hunter's gang brothers appeared by the doorway holding a kit which I believe was the bomb equipment.

"Fuck yeah! Last thing that bitch will hear is kerplunk!" I yelled running out of Hunter's embrace wherein he groaned but followed me nonetheless

"Baby Bombs Go BOOM! You can't make the bombs baby you're tired get some rest" Hunter said grabbing the kit and slapping my ass when he said BOOM

"Bite me" I mumbled as he walked away with all the fun.

"Oh I will" he winked before entering another room.

Hunter Knight what have you done to me?