Chapter 13 - Baby Pokemon! Shopping with friends!

"Sudo how did you possibly get 7?" I exasperatedly asked

"I don't know man, my math was just off!" He complained

"Sudo. It was English quiz, there is no math." I told him.

He had no reply and instead started awkwardly scratching his head.

"Karuizawa, good job. In the week we've been studying you raised your scores from the forties to sixties." I complimented.

"Thanks, I guess." After that she just went on her phone and walked out.

She still keeps up an attitude even after a week of being around each other for at least an hour a day. I'm hoping that attitude will drop soon, it's getting irritating to deal with.

"Ike, you're hopeless. Due to that, Kushida said that if you get a higher score than Sudo she will go on a date with you." I told him.

I wasn't joking when I said that. Ike is actually hopeless, he seems to not pick anything up at all. Sudo while he was somewhat a slow learner he still learns, Ike barely learns anything. I had to reteach him most of junior high just for him to grasp the basic concepts of this year. It's truly baffling he has lasted this long here. I'm just hoping the chance of a date with Kushida makes his brain start working.

Now that that's over I need to go to the Safari Zone, while it is weird, I think I miss the feeling of having a Pokemon constantly out of its Pokeball. Now they're all too big, Greninja is almost the same height as me, Charmeleon is too lazy to walk around anymore, Pigdeotto likes flying instead of being on my shoulder now. Excadrill is too big just like Gabite, due to this I want to capture a Pokemon to constantly be with me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cino!" My new companion called out.

The Pokemon I had caught was a Minccino. 

It's PokeDex entry is as follows;

A clean freak that will not allow even the slightest mess, it uses its tail like a mop to thoroughly clean any and all filth.

In the two hours I've had with Minccino so far she has already cleaned the entirety of my outfit. She kept on flattening wrinkles and wiping off dust with her tail. It was an interesting sight, she kept jumping around and examining every inch of me.

"Everyone, say hello!" I called out while releasing all of my Pokemon.

"Nin!" Greninja expressed.

"Char!" Charmeleon followed up.

"Dril!" Excadrill exclaimed.

"Pid!" Pidgey argued.

"Gab!" Gabite agreed.