Come To Me..

.The boy smiles slightly and hugs Rajveer, Atharv was making faces looking at Gunisha, then Gunisha looks at Atharv and turns back to leave, then Atharv teases Gunisha and says looking at Rajveer and that boy in front: There is no need to turn your face and go, make tea, I want to drink it.

Gunisha looks back at Atharva with her mouth wide open and quickly comes to Atharva and says: What do you think of yourself? Atharva looks at Gunisha and bends a little towards her face and says softly: What do you think?

Gunisha becomes silent, then while thinking something, looks into Atharva's eyes: a wild monkey!

Atharva laughs and says: What else did I expect from a wild cat like you, you will consider everyone as your own community.

Gunisha was staring angrily at Atharva and was saying in her mind: Right now you are acting too arrogant in front of my bhai, if we had met outside then I would have told you properly.

Atharv teasing Gunisha: What did you say, you should have told me outside, then Atharv looking at Gunisha's lips says: Is there anything wrong in telling it inside?

Then the boy from behind interrupts both of them and says: I don't like noise at all, I will throw both of you out of the cottage and I will not delay at all in taking this action.

Atharva was looking into Gunisha's eyes, Gunisha started blinking her eyes and quietly went into the kitchen.

Rajveer says to the boy seeing Gunisha leaving: Who is she? I have never seen him here before?

As the boy goes towards the stairs, Rajveer also starts following him. The boy says: She is my cousin sister, she came here for training. She is a secret spy.

Rajveer is surprised: spy!!

The boy reaches his cabin without any emotion and goes and sits on the office chair and opens the laptop without looking at Rajveer and says: Yes, her father is the CEO, she comes here for training hiding from her father.

Rajveer is surprised: She looks quite innocent Avyan!

Avyan without raising his head: Don't be fooled by her looks Rajveer, she is innocent only in appearance, she has caught 35 thieves and has killed 40 people!

Rajveer gets even more shoked and says: This girl looks very dangerous,

then Avyan gives a crooked smile to Rajveer and says: I have trained her.

Rajveer also smiles and sits on the sofa in front and says: She has become dangerous by staying with you!

Avyan doesn't say anything on this. And looking at the laptop screen he says to Rajveer: Is the message you sent me yesterday true?

Rajveer thinks for a while and says: Yes Aaradhya is staying in our hotel, even I couldn't believe it!

A mysterious smile appears on Avyan's face.

Avyan further tells Rajveer: Dad has organized a party in my villa in the evening, I want you to be there too!

Rajveer says in surprise: What are you talking about? Me there? You are crazy! My dad won't let me come there!