Cruel hearted!

Gunisha gets scared seeing this and without any delay comes out of the mansion gate and goes towards the car. Rajveer makes Parul sit in the back seat of the car and sits himself too, Atharv sits on the driving seat. Gunisha was standing on the door gate and was looking towards the mansion and was saying in her mind:

"Now I understand why God had saved me from you at that time, so that I could save Parul from you!

Saying this, looking towards the mansion, Gunisha sits in the car on the passenger seat.

Without looking, Atharv tells Rajveer:

"Where should we go? If Parul regains consciousness, she will insist on coming back to this mansion, then what will you do?

Looking at the mansion, Rajveer says: Start the car!

Gunisha looks at Atharv's wrist on which the thread of positive energy was tied, seeing Gunisha looking like this, Atharv says to Gunisha:

"What happened, why are you looking at my hands like this?

Gunisha smiles slightly and nods her head.

Atharv starts the car and starts leaving from there.

[OTHER SIDE]

Aaradhya was sitting on the couch in the same music room. There was no expression on her face, she was just looking at a photo of a talk show in which Avyan was standing with his fans holding a guitar.

Suddenly a tear falls from Aaradhya's eyes.

Avyan comes into the room and looks at Aradhya's face and says:

"Are you still angry with me Butterfly?

Aradhya turns her face and looks at Avyan who was already looking at her. Aradhya turns her face back and speaks in a harsh voice:

"Have you really forgotten everything? Or are you pretending to forget me Avi?

Avyan comes to Aradhya and holds Aradhya's cheeks and forces her to look at him. Aradhya looks into Avyan's green eyes which are filled with only hatred and a lot of anger.

Avyan scolds and presses Aradhya's cheeks tightly and says:

'Do you want me to remember all that and hate you again?

Avyan suddenly lets go of Aradhya's cheeks and sits on the couch. Due to Avyan's sudden release, Aradhya's face turns to one side. Avyan holds Aradhya's arms and turns her towards himself, due to which Aradhya is forced to look at Avyan's face.

Avyan further says:

"Butterfly, you have changed my whole world! You know this very well. Even if I want to, I am not able to hate you now.

Aaradhya smiles strangely. Seeing Aaradhya's smile, Avyan leaves her and gets up from the couch.

Aaradhya holds Avyan's hand and pulls him towards herself. Avyan comes very close to Aaradhya. Aaradhya caresses Avyan's hair and says: "Do you want to know why I brought you here!