♡BUTTER-FLY♡

Second day.

Aaradhya was sleeping very deeply.

Divya is there, she was wearing a light brown colored saree and she was wearing glasses. She had a tray in her hand in which a glass of lemonade was kept. Divya comes inside and keeps the tray on the bedstand table.

Aaradhya was wearing the same dress as yesterday and her hair was falling on her face and she was sleeping deeply. Divya wakes Aaradhya up: Anya get up! Drink water. Divya mutters to herself: since yesterday the intoxication is not going away, don't know how much she takes.

Aaradhya says in a sleeping voice: Nani please go, I am fine.

Divya looks at Aaradhya once and then walks out of the room. Aaradhya stretches on the bed and opens her eyes, then she remembers yesterday's conversation. Aaradhya says with a light smile: I have fallen in love very deeply.

Avyan was sitting on the bed, fixing the strings of his guitar and trying to play it. There was no expression on Avyan's face, his attention was somewhere else. Avyan smells his shirt and says: This smell is not leaving me Hamza!

Hamza comes to Avyan, he was wearing glasses and was doing some work in the notebook, Hamza looks back and says: Which smell? Since yesterday, when you dropped Aradhya at her house! You have been saying the same thing since then. Zain comes after taking a bath, wearing shirts, wipes his hair, comes near Avyan, bends down and smells his t-shirt and stands straight: I am not smelling any smell. What smell are you smelling, will you tell me?

Avyan smells his shirt again and then puts the guitar aside and says: I can't smell the rose on me, can't you guys smell it? Zain and Hamza look at each other and nods their heads. Avyan takes off his shirt, goes to the bathroom, turns on the shower and stands up.

°Last Night in club°

Avyan was carrying Aaradhya in his arms, zain was walking ahead and Ravnya and Hamza were following behind. Everyone was out of the club. A cab stops in front of Avyan, Zain opens the rear door of the car. Avyan bends down to make Aaradhya lie down inside the car. But Aaradhya was holding his shoulders and t-shirt tightly. Avyan slowly removes Aaradhya's hand from himself. Zain looks at Ravnya with surprise and says: sit in the car and drop her home!
Ravnya says: I also have to go to my home, it's very late, you guys go and drop her off!

Hamza looks at Avyan, Aaradhya was not ready to leave him.

Hamza says: Avyan, drop her to her home! Then he looks at Ravnya and says: Give me her home address!

Zain says: You should not have brought her to this party,

Avyan was listening to everything, he sits in the car on Hamza's instructions and the car leaves from there.

After a while the car stops near a big building. That building was shining a lot. And it was very tall and there were tall buildings standing next to it. Avyan gets out of the car, just then two bodyguards come and stop near Avyan. Avyan keeps looking at the bodyguards for a while, then he picks up Aradhya from the car and starts going inside. The bodyguards were following Avyan.

Avyan reaches the 26th floor in a short while. Only Divya was sitting in front and was probably a little worried. Avyan stands in front of Divya. Divya says to Avyan: You did well son by bringing Anya home.